what ever happened to???

Back in the 90’s when going abroad with my dad we use see all kinds of companies. As my dad doesnt get across the irish sea that often he only finds out a few bits and bobs.

So what ever happend to CMS (chris simpson), Eurocold, Trident, Ganders and Avanti. Like alot of companies not many survived, I heard rumours that Paul Kingsly (PJK) has got 2 motors on the go (dont no if its true like).

Alot of these compaines did Gibraltar so does anyone knows what happened and where the drivers are now. If anyone has any pics it would be good to see them on here.

Still see a red iveco stralis pulling a eurocold trailer about think that it is based in spain though.
Dont know what happened to avanti gary that drove for them ended up working for howard aardvark clayton.
Trident are still running as a forwarder for gibralter had a place at heathrow for a while.
Ganders ceased trading a few years back now.

Thanks for that steve. Was gary the driver who was driving the yellow 164 of howards when stopped and cesed for drugs?

pjk a member on here he lives in gib pm him see what he says :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: :wink: