Wild International

I followed one of them out of Tesco’s Southampton friday, had advert on rear of trailer for drivers, any idea where they come from? Blue units with white fridge trailers, didn’t catch phone no. but I have seen them on the road and will be looking next time

No idea here either, I did pass a few, I was in the same area, thrashing a merc 7.5t flatty to death. Looked nice motors as well…

Brickfields House. Brickfield road. Blackpole. Worcester. WR4 9UA

25 vehicles 25 trailers

Directors: Richard Wild + Martyn Harris

Thanks Driveroneuk I thought someone would know,

bob

We get them in at the banana place we’re contracted on here in Dewsbury. I’ll try to remember to strike up a convo with one of their drivers at the butty bar next week sometime and see what I can find out. I’ve noticed they run a seemingly large number of Twingo’s so I won’t be after a job myself. To drive one of those all week I’d want at least £100/hr, BUT whatever turns you on as they say.

Here y’are…

Replacing fleet with TGA 460 XXL’s and they’ve started running over t’water.

Based Worcester, basic is £475 for usual hours (55ish-65ish) plus £100 for your 5x nights out.

The guy who I talked to reckoned he was making £2100 take home per month.

Only other comment from him was that the TM’s chase your arse a lot and you’ve got to get on with the job. If you’ve got the time to do it, they’ll expect you to do it. Other than that the geezer couldn’t grumble about them.

Current fleet stands at normal TGA 410 sleepers and 420 DCi Twingo’s.

HTH.

Ive been driving for them since the company started in February.Normal UK fridge work, 5 nights out per week(more if you’re into that), good money, top kit.Ive just got a brand new MAN XXL 460 and we pull brand new Krone trailers with carrier reefers. I’m a happy boy! :smiley:

Rob, daft question time - what is a twingo?

Bilgepump:

Oh dear, you had to ask him that didn’t you. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :wink: :smiley:

Rob K:
Here y’are…

Replacing fleet with TGA 460 XXL’s and they’ve started running over t’water.

Based Worcester, basic is £475 for usual hours (55ish-65ish) plus £100 for your 5x nights out.

The guy who I talked to reckoned he was making £2100 take home per month.

Only other comment from him was that the TM’s chase your arse a lot and you’ve got to get on with the job. If you’ve got the time to do it, they’ll expect you to do it. Other than that the geezer couldn’t grumble about them.

Current fleet stands at normal TGA 410 sleepers and 420 DCi Twingo’s.

HTH.

Yeah, I rung that company. Was told that they are getting all new motors, by the end of the next week :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: They all say that don’t they. ? Any way asks what motors they have at present and was told TGA’s :unamused: Premiums :unamused: :unamused: and a couple of FM’s. I said can’t abide Premiums, he says, it will only be for a week. (far too long). No thanks says I. Still see their Premium about now about two months later. :unamused: :unamused:
“All new motors end of next week” ? :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:
I was told they were getting TGA 460 XXL’s + Twingo V8 Magnum’s + a couple of FH 460’s. Seems to me they will tell you anything to get someone to drive the rubbish, with the promise of ‘new’ motors arriving shortly. :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Coffeeholic:

Bilgepump:

Oh dear, you had to ask him that didn’t you. :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :wink: :smiley:

But you didn’t answer the question Coffee :unamused: . A Twingo is a Renault Premium, named after their small car, I think :smiley: :smiley: .

Simon:

Coffeeholic:

Bilgepump:

But you didn’t answer the question Coffee :unamused: . A Twingo is a Renault Premium, named after their small car, I think :smiley: :smiley: .

:unamused:

No Simon I didn’t answer the question, I was leaving that pleasure for Rob as we all know he loves talking about them. :wink: but you had to go and spoil his moment. :wink: :unamused: :unamused: :smiley: :sunglasses:

I once drove a Twingo on holiday in Crete, I can confirm there is a resemblence to a Premium!

Steve Young:
Ive been driving for them since the company started in February.Normal UK fridge work, 5 nights out per week(more if you’re into that), good money, top kit.Ive just got a brand new MAN XXL 460 and we pull brand new Krone trailers with carrier reefers. I’m a happy boy! :smiley:

What motor are you in Steve :question: . Will come over for a chat if I see you at Dewsbury :slight_smile: . I’ve got a bit of gossip for you which your gaffer might be interested in too. PM me if you want to know. I won’t post publicly just in case it backfires on me :open_mouth: , one never knows who’s watching :confused: .

By all means pop over for a chat Rob, I drive Lady Rose.Should be at dewsbury tomorow night.

Steve Young:
By all means pop over for a chat Rob, I drive Lady Rose.Should be at dewsbury tomorow night.

Wasn’t you at Sheerness this morning was it :question: . Couldn’t remember your name, thought it was Chris oops :blush: :confused: . The geezer was in a 460XXL and loaded same time as me for Dewsbury.

Sorry Rob K, I haven’t been on the net for a good few weeks so was unable to reply to you. I usualy load out of Sheerness, for Dewsbury, every Monday.If I’m lucky and can tip on monday I do if not I’m outside the factory for the night. My motor is Lady Rose and I’m flying Welsh flags inside.Pop over for a chat.

I hope you handle the truck better than the Wild driver I was passing on the M6 southbound nr Stafford last Monday afternoon!
I don’t know whether he sneezed or he was looking for something that he’d dropped,but just as I was about to pass him he swung out suddenly into the middle lane and the back again.If I’d have been alongside of him he’d have wiped me out.
I then had to pull over and wipe something of my own :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :blush:

There was a story in one of the mags recently about Wild

They have opened a depot in Dunkirk

Does anyone know any more about them, money, time away destinations etc