Ralph Davies

Seen them advertising on the back of their trailers for uk work,does anyone know what type of work it is how long away and what money is like.
Thanx in advance :smiley:

I have met a lot of his drivers, and I’ve never met one with a bad word to say about him, so that’s a good sign. The adverts on the back of the trucks mention that the work is UK only.

What would put me off is that the trucks are too clean. Trucks don’t polish themselves, and I value my weekend time!

Does anyone know my namesake, Vince, from RD?

Vince

scaniamad go on www.ralphdavies.co.uk
Go down the page and click on vacancies, it gives you a little bit of information and an application form to fill out,hope this helps.

Ralphie used to run to all points east of Moscow but now it’s mainly UK work.
I don’t know how often his drivers gets home now but I see them coming from all directions at any time of the week.

Seems funny that such a high profile fleet is having to advertise for drivers on its back doors. They certainly wouldn’t have any trouble attracting drivers from the motors side so that tells you its either one of two thing, running everywhere anytime or money is crap. Synical but possibly correct.

I thought the UK jobs were being advertised because Ralphie had bought another company in Swindon running tauts and fridges.

I dont think there are any openings for deepest Russia or China at the moment

ralph davis owns two companys
one in swindon and his fridges are based in cheltenham.
he does work for celcius first,birds eye walls.he also does a lot of work for tesco.
what i do no that his drivers who do not live in this area work for three weeks then get a weekend of.
they also work all different hours day or night.
he also has one truck working nights for dairy crest at stonehouse.
over the last few years he has had a lot of drivers.