MRS Distribution Coalville

Ringing them up tomorrow. The pay rates and holidays seem pretty reasonable. Anyone know anything else about them?

Cheers

Ian.

I would normally say the trucks all look good but as they mostly seem to be Renaults i will decline.

I used to work for them Ian. They run out of MondiBoard site. You can get day work if you ask them. You might have to go up to Bathgate so that they can teach you how to drive the way that they want you to. I`ll PM you with more details tonight, as I have to be off to work in a short while
Regards
Trev

You might have to go up to Bathgate so that they can teach you how to drive the way that they want you to.

hold on till i pick myself up off the floor after pmsl :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

your having a laugh aren’t you trevor :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Deadly serious, Kitkat :open_mouth: :wink: They expect you to do it their way, regardless of your driving experience :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Regards
Trev

Out of interest what way would that be Trev ?

i’ve been told there paid by the tacho’s and you can ask which depot you want to run out of.

supposed to be a 2day induction in bathgate as trevor says and you will proberbly run up there in a truck for service,

some one told me your hotel accomadation is a wagon in the yard :open_mouth:

jon

Trevor Parry:
Deadly serious, Kitkat :open_mouth: :wink: They expect you to do it their way, regardless of your driving experience :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Regards
Trev

well trev if that’s the case m8 it ain’t working in bathgate :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

jonboy:
i’ve been told there paid by the tacho’s and you can ask which depot you want to run out of.

supposed to be a 2day induction in bathgate as trevor says and you will proberbly run up there in a truck for service,

some one told me your hotel accomadation is a wagon in the yard :open_mouth:

jon

Here’s the keys, I’ll find me own way back :grimacing:. Thanks JB.

i have a mate works for them, he thinks they are a good outfit to work for but then again every job he has is the best since the last.

10 cards over 5 days usually or it used to be from what heard

I shall be giving them a wide birth. Loosley translated for polite society, the conversation went something like:

“What can I tell you?”

“What do you know. What are the start times?”

“What do you want :unamused: ?”

“What have you got?”

By now I feel it’s a little like pulling teeth.

“Well, we could start you at any time up to 02-00, maybe 01-30.”

“Thanks. Bye. :grimacing:.”

Another one bites the dust.