CPT Spalding

Does anyone know anything about them, the usual stuff if possible.

Going for a “chat” tomorrow, can’t seem to find anything about them online though.

No idea of wages but they sub loads of stuff from us, and having spoken to the lads they seem happy enough, good, new tackle 100% legal, but like all fridge firms in the area pushed right to the legal max on occasion.

Thanks, speaking to the gaffer earlier, he seems a decent enough bloke. I just hope the money comes upto what I’m expecting. I’ve been told about the money from a family member, who knows a driver there but it seemed too far fetched and I don’t think I believed it.

I’ve been told it’s the type of place where the gaffer looks after his drivers and no one leaves. Apparently the job only came up because some tool was nicking derv.

Do you know if they only do UK or Europe too?

I’ve never noticed GB stickers on the trailers or numberplates but that doesn’t mean too much tbh. Give them a whirl, at least you’ll be part of a small friendly outfit rather than just another cog in a large machine at Turners.

Doesn’t Spalding and Poland have summat in common■■? :wink:

Monies not that good just above min wage,uk work only,mostly frozen veg from nobbys at Easton Grantham or pinguin kings Lynn to supermarket depots.