Whose Seen Who ... w/e 23/10/2011

:arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right:

Goaty going west bound on the m62 monday tea time

Here goes to the best of my rubbish memory
Tuesday Gunnerhesky at the M25/M1 split
Wednesday Mr Biltons magnum on the M6 and what i thought was Swraith in his Stralis right truck wrong driver :open_mouth:
Friday Fatdad 105 on the M6 followed by Mr Bilton again on the M6 then K.Goodwin on the M1 at Milton Keynes looking very very smart
Saturday very early hours on the M25 Mr Bilton again?? (Im not a stalker honest)

Just the Big un’ this week, comin from the M1 on to the 25…

gunnerheskey:

I was on a mission safe to say the anti roll on the trailer works :smiley:

gunnerheskey:

was you in Enderby this morning?

was behind one of your motors this morning, it turned right into Granite Close

have also seen CraigD, Dlote, Ant(with lots of numbers, ex downtons daf)

these^^^^^^^ are the select few that my memory can remember :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

edited the road name

i think i have seen seaforg on monday and tuesday on the M54/A5 stretch think on tuesday i saw ya twice once at 8ish and again at 5:30pm maybe

Nobody, not even DaiDap… although I did hear JDs contribution to the traffic hotline on Radio 2, Wednesday I think, so I’m going to claim that as a spot. :slight_smile:

phantom309:
i think i have seen seaforg on monday and tuesday on the M54/A5 stretch think on tuesday i saw ya twice once at 8ish and again at 5:30pm maybe

cant say i saw ya in the morning but did see ya in the late afternoon/evening i did flash :smiley:
honest

Of the top of my head its been…

Monday
Ant2503 on the A1 heading south

Tuesday
Globbys Daf on the way out of Riverside…I was turning down towards it in a topline scania
Graham_A possibly on the M180
Globby about 2 miles afterwards

Wednesday
Dlote coming on to the M42

Thursday
Globby on the A1 who finally waved

Friday
Graham_A on the A1 who looked a bit confused as we passed each other

Had a “natter” with Cap’n SS. Had a lovely natter with grovegarage as well as DTH, welcome back mate!!
Oh and had lovely texts from Lug, Lee G, Jess’s Dad amongst the others :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Im sure there is a few others but cant think of them at the moment!!

oh, also saw Dogthehunter on the M6 north between j5 and j6

sea frog:

phantom309:

cant say i saw ya in the morning but did see ya in the late afternoon/evening i did flash :smiley:
honest

never saw ya flash back lol :laughing:

Switchlogic today on the M5 around gloucs about half 8

Spankys MAN on the A14 Friday evening

Lucy (maybe) on the M5 Friday morning

Some others I have forgotten :blush: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Goaty monday nite A1 near Newark

Tonka friday evening (confused :confused: never know which truck you in these days)

Bumper week
Altitude working with me moving tarmac out of Oxford City FC
New member Gearcruncher (parks his new MAN next to my oldie :laughing: )
MGB near the Evenlode pub A40 Eynsham

dont think ive seen anyone this week unless i wasnt looking :blush: :blush: :open_mouth:

f10globetrotter overtook me friday.

Kate:
Nobody, not even DaiDap… although I did hear JDs contribution to the traffic hotline on Radio 2, Wednesday I think, so I’m going to claim that as a spot. :slight_smile:

Was on a trip to the Fatherland til weds. Saw DagV8 in Chippenham truckstop on thursday morning and a red RMC Daf on the M4 near Slough thursday evening

grahamA:
Goaty monday nite A1 near Newark

Tonka friday evening (confused :confused: never know which truck you in these days)

Dont worry it will be the last time for Douggies (or at least for a while!) :wink: :wink: