Whose seen who ... W/e 09/10/11

This week Ive seen
Andy Bilton - nice to have a natter with you (finally)
Goaty - Sorry if I scared you mate
Lug
Capt’n Spankster

Was seen by C Kay but was otherwise busy at the time!

Im sure there have been others but cant think of the top of my head

Just you :stuck_out_tongue:

Was with (colin) haulier yesterday in seaforth while it was winded off until I got pulled out after nearly 3 hours, wa time was you there til col ?

Bigrig on the a1 this morning about 11.25 just south of the m62, flashed but ignored :cry: :laughing:

busy week for me for a change had a good chat with annies pride in our yard wednesday i think , very nice guy loads of knowledge of local trucks , mr switchlogic today at port talbot at 12.30ish pulling a lovely flat , denis f somewhere someday i think !!!

Been working with Altitude this week.
Might’ve seen Gunner Heskey on A40 this afternoon.
Someone waved at me on Wednesday afternoon driving a Thorntons artic.

Muckaway:

That was me.

i may have took a picture of richmond on the M5 between jcn 16/17 n/b either monday or friday

I saw Globby on the m74 on thursday night north of Cairn Lodge.
musta been coming up for a big pie with that flatbed,

Someone tooted like mad at me as I came onto the roundabout at the end of the Dock Approach Road last week… I was all over the place trying to see what was falling off the wagon until I realised whoever it was was also waving in a very cheery manner! Yellow rollonoff skip-type wagon, anyone here?

steadymabo:
Bigrig on the a1 this morning about 11.25 just south of the m62, flashed but ignored :cry: :laughing:

Sorry friend i missed ya :blush:

gogzy:

Never saw ya gogzy, but saying that never saw a field full of chickens either so i guess i wasnt looking for ya :grimacing: :grimacing:

tonka236:
This week Ive seen
Lug
Capt’n Spankster

Where was that mate?

globby 480:

gogzy:

Never saw ya gogzy, but saying that never saw a field full of chickens either so i guess i wasnt looking for ya :grimacing: :grimacing:

yea well i tried finding your number in my phone and couldnt find the ■■■■ thing. what were you doing up here pie muncher?

you dnt have noticed me anyway i wasnt in my usual blue motor.

Goaty:

tonka236:
This week Ive seen
Lug
Capt’n Spankster

Where was that mate?

White RMC Daf on the A14 just before a12 turning on Thursday be about 13:00ish. Tooted as I went past just after you took of your glasses and I think you were asking how many sugars I took? Or at least thats what I presume.

Muckaway:

Hi Muckaway, yes that was i on the A40, witney bnd, saw quite a few of your lads bobbin about, but it was your discreet lift of your finger that swayed it lol :laughing: . I did wave back :slight_smile:

gogzy:

globby 480:

gogzy:

yea well i tried finding your number in my phone and couldnt find the ■■■■ thing. what were you doing up here pie muncher?

you dnt have noticed me anyway i wasnt in my usual blue motor.

Was on mi way to tip at bellsend :grimacing: ooh i mean bellshill,for friday am :wink: And to laffff at you lot wearing your mums skirts

Simon ( had a good chat on the phone )
Deisel Dave ( with partner ) sorry to miss Bonnie las

tonka236:
White RMC Daf on the A14 just before a12 turning on Thursday be about 13:00ish. Tooted as I went past just after you took of your glasses and I think you were asking how many sugars I took? Or at least thats what I presume.

Ah, i see. Thought you were in the blue scania on your avatar! :blush:

Goaty:

tonka236:

Ah, i see. Thought you were in the blue scania on your avatar! :blush:

Whoa I have an avatar? Bugger I cant see it!! :frowning:
I left there, be about 4 months ago now… Only doing a weeks cover for Shuttle.