this week ive seen…

goaty with a mans trailer on.

caveman

dazaster

swraith.

naebody.

stuck at home all week…oh well

GrahamA (twice i think it was?)
Had a L.I.F.T flashing at me on A38 earlier in the week…anybody on here?
And a few others but cant seem to remember them right at the moment…old age setting in me thinks!

Had a FB msg’s from Lee G ->thanks again mate. Gotta ask about the rain thou, why does it always come down sideways down there?

ive seen east coast trucker twice,
am sure i saw goaty, but this might have been last week :wink:

and jd

I saw 164480 on the M18 heading North, can’t remember if it was Wednesday or Thursday though now.

Paul

swraith on the A5 monday dinner at smockington, dogthehunter on the M69 near Leicester tuesday, sure ive seen someone else but cant remember

This week i"ve seen Blissy on the M1 by Northampton Services at last minute
Muckaway on the A420 at ■■■■■■
M G b on the A5 by Jacks Hill cafe(by default he was a passenger with an old co-worker)

saw the following on the A14 clarky, kermit and one of shuttlespankers white motors and i think i caught sight of kindles volvo, on thursday afternoon and saw lug stuck in traffic on the M25 on thursday morning

Saw Big Un on A420 ■■■■■■ Bypass (at last minute) and had a red Daf XF that flashed at me near Heathrow M4.
And Beaverboys Dad (if that counts)

Sorry mate was on a mission just had the phone call next job cancelled you can go home Game On lol :smiley:

Saw Gardun again but thats it.Hopefully now i start days Monday i might staet seeing peeps.Im driving a Volvo for Peter Baldwin and its got all the trimmings,Roo bars? spotties loadsa chrome and itll have a BIGRIG plate in the window.Gis a wave peeps its been very lonely driving in the dark :cry: :cry: :cry:Must mention i spoke to Mutley and rkid this week. :smiley:

I saw Lewman(his dad maybe?) on the A30 on friday.

repton:
I saw 164480 on the M18 heading North, can’t remember if it was Wednesday or Thursday though now.

Paul

what was you doing going that way at that time of day.? its good to see your keeping the wheels turning.

andy.

The Big un on the A43 (now I know which unit is yours :wink: ) and Muckaway on the A420

ive seen Philberg wed afternoon M62 westbound near ferrybridge,missed couple of calls from Lee Hawke will catch up nxt week pal.

Repton has been busy saw him twice wednesday lunch time kellythorpe roundabout with a bulker, then 6 o’clock passing shell garage at kirkburn with a curtainsider on.

Goaty on the M25 around Potters Bar ish on Tuesday ? Not that he’d have noticed as I only had a bloody great dump truck on. :wink: :laughing:

164480:
what was you doing going that way at that time of day.? its good to see your keeping the wheels turning.

Heading for a night out, that is what I was doing.

Can’t remember which day it was, if it was Wednesday I was headed for the Stockyard for a Thursday morning tip in Stoke, if it was Thursday I was headed for Newark for a Friday morning tip in Norwich.

I’m sort of managing to keep the wheels turning. Would be nice if they were turning a bit more but managed 3 pretty good (profitable) days this week just gone. I’m waiting for it to stop raining really cos I think I have a few weeks of work on the spuds lined up but they’re doing nowt while it’s still wet.

Paul

philberg m62 e/bound bout 8.30pm wednesday, haulier on the m57 yesterday

washy jnr:
The Big un on the A43 (now I know which unit is yours :wink: ) and Muckaway on the A420

What were you driving then? Which day’d you see me as I hadn’t used that road a lot recently, then 2 trucknet members see me in a week!