Who's seen who..................... w/e 03/10/10

washy jnr:
The Big un on the A43 (now I know which unit is yours :wink: ) and Muckaway on the A420

Which units yours as see alot of yours about :smiley:

saw Lord Loopy on the M6 Nb Monday :slight_smile: Thats it this week :frowning:

mark h:
philberg m62 e/bound bout 8.30pm wednesday, haulier on the m57 yesterday

What was you driving mark h ?. i was on my way back from Moreton. I saw Graham A on Wednesday heading into Immingham , also on Wednesday on M62 Volvo FH16 closely followed by Steve07 , you were looking the other way Steve. Thursday on A180 saw Lee Hawke or was it Friday ■■

Muckaway:

washy jnr:
The Big un on the A43 (now I know which unit is yours :wink: ) and Muckaway on the A420

What were you driving then? Which day’d you see me as I hadn’t used that road a lot recently, then 2 trucknet members see me in a week!

I cant remember which day,I was up and down the 420 everyday :cry:

the big un:

washy jnr:

Which units yours as see alot of yours about :smiley:

This is my regular unit…

Just remembered, saw Craig D on the m69 thursday…

Spoke to Mr Vain in Diss and Goaty in Ipswich and saw some RMC wagons but don’t know whos on which one :exclamation: :exclamation:

Had a few hrs with Bob the Dog in the Pilot truckstop in Butte MT on friday afternoon

Tonka on monday and tuesday

philberg182:
I saw Graham A on Wednesday heading into Immingham

Philberg in the truckstop i did see you mate but had to get on lost another hour on the dock again :frowning:

Saw goaty. Today on the a13. Motor looks smart :smiley:

RMC “White Section” :wink:
Crispy on Cliff Quay, nice to meet you mate.

Completely missed Chewyboy & 8wheels again! :blush:

bumped into sneakyscotsman this morning in the yard, he was in his wendy house while i had the hotel