Who's seen who... W/E 31/07/11

This week its been…
Monday
Bowserman on the M18/M1 junction

Tuesday
Andy Biltons Magnum on the M1 around J24

Wednesday
had a quick natter with Molepower in Poole. Nice to see someone leave there…I was still there 18hours later

Thursday
Had a tanker blow his horn and give me a wave on the A46 near Newark

Friday
Steve07 on the M180

Bricktrotter on the A46 wednesday morning.

I saw and spoke to Wheel Nut on Wednesday.

I saw richmond yesterday and im NOT giving him the 143 back :laughing:

seen mr biltons magnum m1 south cant remember which day.

tonka on m180 is that your regular motor now■■?

fh16 at the last minute yesterday on m18.

think thats all this week

steve07:
seen mr biltons magnum m1 south cant remember which day.

tonka on m180 is that your regular motor now■■?

fh16 at the last minute yesterday on m18.

think thats all this week

No mate as Im no longer a full time driver! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

tonka236:
This week its been…

Wednesday
had a quick natter with Molepower in Poole. Nice to see someone leave there…I was still there 18hours later

ah haaaaaaaaaa ! good job it was me & not pimmer73 mate :slight_smile:

ah nice to meet you even if it was in passing , it’s not often i’ll have my window down when nutters with clipboards are a wonderin round :laughing: :laughing:

Overtook shuttlespankers white M.A.N on the M69 tues or wed morning, can’t remember wich, its been a good weekend… :open_mouth:

well i had the dynamic duo at our yard sat dinner the lord of leicester Hanky spanky and his thug… lug.trying to steal the contents of the yard :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:IE… the Big misters motors = SCANIAS !!! :grimacing: :grimacing:

gunnerheskey:
Overtook shuttlespankers white M.A.N on the M69 tues or wed morning, can’t remember wich, its been a good weekend… :open_mouth:

that was me sir :grimacing: i did wonder if it was you that came by

i have also seen Adam, the hunter of the dog, also Beetie

and of course Mr Chunky Chuddies himself, Globby 480 wearing a silly rag like a bandana round his head, anyone would have thought he was doing some work or something :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

this week i have seen dogthehunter. again! are you stalking me? :wink: also, on friday, mr spanky’s 52reg red daf very kindly let me onto the m6 at j9. i did give the customary thumbs-up but i’m not sure he realised he was in the presence of greatness… :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Flashed repton on the m62non Friday, he looked over puzzled :laughing: also followed by haulier on the 62 I flashed an waved an got a thumbs up but don’t think Colin knew it was me

mark h:
Flashed repton on the m62non Friday, he looked over puzzled

I realised just at the last second, too late to wave by then!

Paul

repton:

mark h:

Paul

No probs mate will see you around again

mark h:

repton:

mark h:

Paul

No probs mate will see you around again

not if he sees you first :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:smiley: Think I saw FH whatsiname in his Gibsons Magnum looking a bit quizzically at his Sat Nav in the wee small lanes of Cheshire on Wednesday early evening ■■ :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

billybigrig:
:smiley: Think I saw FH whatsiname in his Gibsons Magnum looking a bit quizzically at his Sat Nav in the wee small lanes of Cheshire on Wednesday early evening ■■ :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

nope, VolvoFH16 now drives, believe it or not, a Volvo FH16 :wink:

someone else is in the kermit’s revenge now :laughing:

shuttlespanker:

billybigrig:

nope, VolvoFH16 now drives, believe it or not, a Volvo FH16 :wink:

someone else is in the kermit’s revenge now :laughing:

Oh well there you go then :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Steve07 m62 saturday
Valhalla M6 rugby wed am
Valhalla a14 frid pm
Martin Bliss black scania m6 wed am (is that blissy■■?)
Lee Hawke m6 wed pm chatted on phone aswell