Who's seen who w/e............. 23/01/11

:arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right: :arrow_right:

Saw Dog the Hunter heading north on the M1 on Tuesday morning, also met up with Lee G for a long overdue catch up and breakfast on Thursday :smiley:

Nobody. :frowning: (Billy no mates again.)

Just JD on the phone.

Ken.

Grayham on the M20 on wednesday (i actually got a wave this time) :open_mouth: :wink:

Possibly Grayham again yesterday on the A12, a F&M joined the A12 yesterday 2 trucks in front of me

Just the 2 this week…Tonka236 passed me while i was sat on the hardshoudler M5 N/M42 split monday morning with a blowout :blush: then saw the white RMC man on the M42 tuesday

highlander or one of his muckers in elgin today

(i think)

Dad has seen VOLVOFH16 today but i havent seen anyone this week

I believe i may have seen Mr Vain trundling up the A34 tonight near Oxford. All i could see was lights but i’m sure it was him with a Bartrums trailer.

Monday…

washy jnr:
Tonka236 passed me while i was sat on the hardshoudler M5 N/M42 split monday morning with a blowout

Weirdly enough i did wonder if it was yourself or not?
Probably even more weirdly I always thought you ran in a DAF :blush: :blush: :blush:
Followed a Simon Gibson Magnum from the M5 up the M42…FH16 possible?? (seem to remember a diary on here with a magnum by yourself)

Tueday…
Graham on the 25 by the M11 junction?
Possibly K.Goodwin on the M1 heading south by Woodall Services.

Thursday…
Just Greasemonkey again :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
Also had a few natters with him as well.

Think there have been a few others but cant seem to remember who

this week i have seen jd on the m180 yesterday to be precise did flash but think he was sleeping :laughing: :laughing:

tonka on m180 today someone has a short memory span :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

passed philberg on m62 today wasnt for long then he came passing by :imp: :blush:

saw a m way n sons fh in bocm exeter tues not sure if it was anyone on here?

sure i saw someone in liverpool monday just cant think who :blush: :blush:

mr biltons black magnum passed me on monday on m6/m5 split.

think thats it this week

Oh and also steve07 as well earlier today

Saw someone in a celotex wagon wave on the A40 nr Oxford yesterday; I’m not seeing many people at all from TNUK-so I’m thinking of having “Muckaway” on a nameplate; problem is; I’ll get to a site where a thick Paddy will assume I’m there for muckaway and drop 2 ton of crap onto my load of sand :blush:

farmer:
highlander or one of his muckers in elgin today

(i think)

Not me,mate.I’m in Spalding today.

I’ve not “seen” anyone,but spotted Dingo parked up for the night at Cowie truckstop when I went in for fuel early hours of Tuesday morning.
Is there anyone on here drives for Pedersens? One of theirs gave a flash and a wave to me on the A17 yesterday lunchtime.

saw Clunk on Tuesday morning on A63 leaving Hull

C-Kay:
Grayham on the M20 on wednesday (i actually got a wave this time) :open_mouth: :wink:

That was the third turners tanker I waved at that day, guess I got lucky :laughing:

Spotted Goaty at the A140/143 roundabout near Diss Wednesday morning.

only one for me this week. a red RMC daf passed me on the slip road at m6 j19 southbound yesterday afternoon.

On Thursday i saw Bricktrotter and V8Actros,
On Friday i saw Beetie and saw Mr Vain twice. Once sat in the monster of a queue at J9 M40 south and later on in the evening south on the M40 all lit up! :sunglasses:

tonka236:
Monday…

washy jnr:
Tonka236 passed me while i was sat on the hardshoudler M5 N/M42 split monday morning with a blowout

Weirdly enough i did wonder if it was yourself or not?
Probably even more weirdly I always thought you ran in a DAF :blush: :blush: :blush:

Im normally in a Volvo FM,only got one of our M A N’s on monday as mine was still out on a night run when i came in at 0200,so it was a M A N or a Daf 85 :open_mouth:

washy jnr:
Just the 2 this week…Tonka236 passed me while i was sat on the hardshoudler M5 N/M42 split monday morning with a blowout :blush: then saw the white RMC man on the M42 tuesday

Make that 3 this week…passed Gunnerheskey om the M1 today (i was undercover in a Merc with a fridge on the back)

washy jnr:

washy jnr:

Make that 3 this week…passed Gunnerheskey om the M1 today (i was undercover in a Merc with a fridge on the back)

Aaaaaaah ! That was you then washy jnr, was the Merc thing that threw me…