Whose Seen Who ... w/e 23/10/2011

DaiDap:

Kate:
Nobody, not even DaiDap… although I did hear JDs contribution to the traffic hotline on Radio 2, Wednesday I think, so I’m going to claim that as a spot. :slight_smile:

Was on a trip to the Fatherland til weds. Saw DagV8 in Chippenham truckstop on thursday morning and a red RMC Daf on the M4 near Slough thursday evening

wat motor where you in m8? the white daf that was with me was haulier!

as far as I can remember, just Grayham on the ND link road ( probably thursday)

of course I usually miss seeing most people who wave and flash :wink:

steve07:
dont think ive seen anyone this week unless i wasnt looking :blush: :blush: :open_mouth:

Saw one of your M.A.Ns heading north on the A1 sat mornin at sth elmsall-ish about 7.15am

shuttlespanker:

gunnerheskey:
Just the Big un’ this week, comin from the M1 on to the 25…

was you in Enderby this morning?

was behind one of your motors this morning, it turned right into Granite Close

have also seen CraigD, Dlote, Ant(with lots of numbers, ex downtons daf)

these^^^^^^^ are the select few that my memory can remember :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Yes mate, that was i, about half 10, just gonna have half hours break, and a wander over the cob shop. You should’ve nipped in, the brekky would’ve been on me :grimacing: :smiley:

edited the road name

gunnerheskey:

shuttlespanker:

gunnerheskey:
Just the Big un’ this week, comin from the M1 on to the 25…

was you in Enderby this morning?

was behind one of your motors this morning, it turned right into Granite Close

have also seen CraigD, Dlote, Ant(with lots of numbers, ex downtons daf)

these^^^^^^^ are the select few that my memory can remember :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

edited the road name

Yes mate, that was i, about half 10, just gonna have half hours break, and a wander over the cob shop. You should’ve nipped in, the brekky would’ve been on me :grimacing: :smiley:

i would have mate, but i was in the van on my way to Ford and Slater to pick up a new silencer for the truck, then had to go up to Shepshed for some other bits, i was pushing it for time :frowning:

dagv8:

DaiDap:

Kate:
Nobody, not even DaiDap… although I did hear JDs contribution to the traffic hotline on Radio 2, Wednesday I think, so I’m going to claim that as a spot. :slight_smile:

Was on a trip to the Fatherland til weds. Saw DagV8 in Chippenham truckstop on thursday morning and a red RMC Daf on the M4 near Slough thursday evening

The red CJ Bird Volvo fh.
In that case I also saw Haulier :stuck_out_tongue:

DaiDap:

dagv8:

DaiDap:

Kate:

The red CJ Bird Volvo fh.
In that case I also saw Haulier :stuck_out_tongue:

lol yeh u did :unamused: i did wave to ya! :smiley:

gunnerheskey:

steve07:
dont think ive seen anyone this week unless i wasnt looking :blush: :blush: :open_mouth:

Saw one of your M.A.Ns heading north on the A1 sat mornin at sth elmsall-ish about 7.15am

wasnt me pal i was just loading at selby at that time we were on sugar beet again.