Whoops

thisishullandeastriding.co.u … ticle.html

well well so ALE aren’t actually perfect after all, like the rest of us :grimacing:

Lovely reporting, hasn’t exactly shed it, its still attached to the trailer. Looks like it shifted slightly and took the trailer over

Think you will find that as its load is touching the road surface and the o/s restraining chains are hanging loose , :arrow_right: it`s officially Shed …
ooooopppss now an unsecure load.
anyone got a forklift he can borrow for 5 ■■

I’m no expert but shouldnt he have chains to stop it sliding sideways or back and forth. Chains over the top are doing little or nothing to restrain a load like this.

I would have thought that the chains you see on the lifting eyes should have been attached to the opposite side of the trailer and crossed. The chains over the top are only there to take paint of the casting :wink:

But what do I know. I haven’t done my DCPC yet :laughing:

Wheel Nut:
I would have thought that the chains you see on the lifting eyes should have been attached to the opposite side of the trailer and crossed. The chains over the top are only there to take paint of the casting :wink:

Yep always told to cross … Pulling the load both ways stopping it moving either way :wink: wonder if he’ll get done for an insecure load :confused:

nick2008:

Wheel Nut:

Yep always told to cross … Pulling the load both ways stopping it moving either way :wink: wonder if he’ll get done for an insecure load :confused:

Highly likely, especially as “Humberside’s Finest” are in attendance and he caused disruption to the mobile citizens of Hull and a mention by the media. :blush: