OOOOOPPPPPSSSS

:laughing: :laughing:

Think he needs to tighen the chains more or attach them to the trailer not the ground

nice picture of a action which shows a result of a insecure load ?

WHAT D’YA MEAN INSECUE LOAD!!!
I was just tensioning the chains before moving off! I guess I over did it a little! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Keep an eye out on Ebay for a used step frame too. :laughing:

I can remember when I worked on Swifts getting in one evening to find some kind sole had loaded, sheeted and roped my load for me ready to take to Maidstone depot, when i asked what was underneath I was told ‘Plasmo’ which is PVC parts for double glazing. The load was up to the 14 foot mark and I added some load straps to make sure. It rode all the way down the M1, M25 and through Maidstone, as I turned into the yard there the whole load slipped to the left and off the trailer being held above the ground by the straps. We cut them with a sharp knife and ripped the sheets off, the guy who loaded it has built a wall of the stuff each side and filled the middle with loose steel rods :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:
I took photo’s and never accepted a load already prepared again.

We all learn from our mistakes :exclamation: that load could have killed someone :exclamation:

Who knows what happened to this poor guy :question:

That photo was taken when our own dear Lucy was still preggo.
She was sat on the front side of the trailer when… :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Well if you see a bright yellow Stralis with a lean on you know why…the suspension on those Ivecos just isn’t designed for double-manning… :wink: :blush: :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ianyng:
That photo was taken when our own dear Lucy was still preggo.
She was sat on the front side of the trailer when… :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

do you want the frying pan Luce :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink: :wink:

pam

mrs mix:
do you want the frying pan Luce :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink: :wink:

pam

Don’t mind if I do… :smiling_imp:

watch it ian you will end being blacklisted :laughing:

What was Lucy doing in a strange truck in the USA :question:
Judging by the plate on that pick up truck TEXAS.

It’s ok JD - a couple of girlies don’t scare me! :open_mouth: :wink:

The sign in the foreground is very apt too! :laughing:

:smiley: Now thats what you call “Running Bent” :smiley:

Bully

Pat Hasler:
What was Lucy doing in a strange truck in the USA :question:
Judging by the plate on that pick up truck TEXAS.

A quick trip to Google says that it’s 11536 Reading Road, Cincinnati, Ohio (map). Ain’t the web a wonderful thing? :wink:

dennisw1:
The sign in the foreground is very apt too!

It looks doctored to me - the writing and colouration is just too perfect. There might have been a sign there, but I think the writing’s been changed.

Erm… :blush:

ianyng:
It’s ok JD - a couple of girlies don’t scare me! :open_mouth: :wink:

Dont forget they arn’t just ordinary girlies they’re also truckers…So the frying pan will probably contain a T.I.R stew which could have any manner of dangerous ingredients :wink:

Big Joe:

Erm… :blush:

“you shop we drop” :open_mouth:

When they first brought out that livery someone parked a wagon in the .com bay in the yard at work. We were expecting a replacement vehicle so I went in and told the section manager the new .com vans were a bit on the large side. She actually went down there to see what i meant :laughing: