Oh dear...

The curtains will hold that I’m sure!

Oopsie

It was secure when I left officer… Nah honestly

Where is the vehicle? Do they even know they are missing anything? :open_mouth:

the weight will keep it in place. :unamused:

Meanwhile on another thread theres drivers having a debate about whether or not you need to use straps to hold metal beer kegs in place or if the weight will hold them in place

The-Snowman:
Meanwhile on another thread theres drivers having a debate about whether or not you need to use straps to hold metal beer kegs in place or if the weight will hold them in place

Full or empty kegs?

I drive for brewery and yes to be safe you need straps, reason being that even if your a carefull driver the roads are still full of ■■■■■ who ain’t.

ohhh so that’s where the rest of my load is :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: , stack it up chaps I’ll collect it on my way back (if I’ve got any space)

(only kidding btw, f calling back :laughing: :laughing: )

And here’s me who’s getting nickname as ‘strappy’ cos I secure loads and seem to be only one who does at our place. forkies have to wait when I get back to take them off so they can unload. Least won’t be any pictures like that one from my truck!!

dcgpx:
And here’s me who’s getting nickname as ‘strappy’ cos I secure loads and seem to be only one who does at our place. forkies have to wait when I get back to take them off so they can unload. Least won’t be any pictures like that one from my truck!!

And you decided to post your nickname on here? That should help shake it off! :smiley:

dcgpx:

I strapped 10 reels down for going less than a mile from one warehouse to another. Got a lot of questions from the forkies about it but its better than having to explain to the boss why one of them made a break for it across the dock!

Evil8Beezle:

dcgpx:

And you decided to post your nickname on here? That should help shake it off! :smiley:

It’s only one of the many things I get called but who cares … I certainly don’t [emoji6]

Evil8Beezle:
Where is the vehicle? Do they even know they are missing anything? :open_mouth:

Just out of sight on the left was an artic with half the curtain missing. Looked like it was all double stacked and a few from the top near the back wanted out. Couldn’t recall the company but this was on one of the roundabouts on the A452 from the M40 to Leamington Spa.

Saw something similar in Manchester a few weeks ago with a man in a van towing a flat trailer with a load of pallets, plank never strapped the pallets down so of course they all came off on a busy roundabout in Trafford park (probably why he drives a van and not a man sized vehicle (nothing against van drivers)) About a dozen pallets all over the road and every Pratt in their cars just forced their way round them all while the driver was trying to herd them all back onto the trailer. I was nice enough to stop and help him round them up, mainly because I’m a nice guy like they but secondly because I couldn’t go anywhere anyway. Took about 5 mins and that was my good deed for the day!
Bloody cars still pushed their way past though.

nodding donkey:

The-Snowman:

Full or empty kegs?

They were full. Cant remember the thread title but I remember reading in disbelief as some were saying that straps were not needed.