Who seen who w/e .................. 23/05/2010

ME NO ONE…

I think…Mr Vain earlier in the week heading south on the M1. However, Im probably wrong.

100% sure on Shuttlespankers Big Blue on the A38 around 12:30-1:00pm today between Burton and Lichfield

NO-ONE this week went Tights up from the start and has bigger nuts on it even more now ffs … :angry:
Ended up having a week off to sort car out :neutral_face: ended up with soar throat an olimpic nose with a rock band givin it everything in me empty void. :sunglasses:
Been out today and to top it car looks like its sh4gged now so its out looking for a quick buy with not much in the readys :frowning:

tonka236:
I think…Mr Vain earlier in the week heading south on the M1. However, Im probably wrong.

100% sure on Shuttlespankers Big Blue on the A38 around 12:30-1:00pm today between Burton and Lichfield

what were you driving?

and it would have been earlier than that :wink:

if you had looked to your left as you passed the transport cafe, you would also have seen Carl hiding in there :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Saw Lug on monday going into Freightliner B’ham and Shuttlespanker on Wednesday dinner M6 north at Corley.
Andydisco A 38m on Thurs?

Nobody until thursday then saw shuttlespanker on the A34 then saw Swairth on the M5 early this morning but didnt get time to flash as i was miles away until the last moment i passed him :blush:

think i saw clarky on the m25 heading toward watford at about half three on monday tuesday or wednesday. cant remember which!

I’ve not had a spot in ages but this week I clocked Semtex on the A130 Southbound from Chelmsford towards Sarfend on Tuesday or Wednesday.

shuttlespanker:

tonka236:

what were you driving?

and it would have been earlier than that :wink:

if you had looked to your left as you passed the transport cafe, you would also have seen Carl hiding in there :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I was tucked up in the layby for another 45min, but it was a white DAF CF with CFT signwritting and red (subect to what others think on here) tautliner trailer.
TBH it probably could have been earlier but as I say it was on break so I was well away to the radio and tanning the one forearm :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

nick2008:
Been out today and to top it car looks like its sh4gged now so its out looking for a quick buy with not much in the readys :frowning:

What sort of car are you looking for ? I have one to sell. :slight_smile:

I saw somebody( with the orange Griffin ) M62 West, Warrington-ish Thursday.

And SWraith Friday M6 South Birmingham-ish

Have been through Danbury twice this week, but didn’t spot 8wheels

Kate:

nick2008:

What sort of car are you looking for ? I have one to sell. :slight_smile:

like a bird cheep cheep CHEEP.
BEEN OUT LOOKIN TODAY . MIGHT HAVE FOUND ONE THAT WILL DO NICELY THOUGH THANKS

saw lug going down the a34 on thursday, then got wind of his boss the spanker in my area, so had a look and saw his shiny scaina but no sign of him :unamused:

dazaster:
saw lug going down the a34 on thursday, then got wind of his boss the spanker in my area, so had a look and saw his shiny scaina but no sign of him :unamused:

yeah, i came out of the gate looking for you, but you must have been hiding behind the blade of grass on the other side of the road :unamused: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I see 2 of the transmec guys last night at the dartford tunnel also saw a johnny cash rig the other morning looks nice.

Saw Buck Rogers A63 coming out of Leeds near car auctions tuesday morning and white RMC daf trying to go south on the m6 near Knutsford sercices this aft

Saw Spanky heading north thru the roadworks at Oxford yesterday evening. Would have flashed was battling with a coach for space.

Funkyfella on wednesday nr Lincoln and shuttlespanker on friday nr Lichfield

8wheels:
I’ve not had a spot in ages but this week I clocked Semtex on the A130 Southbound from Chelmsford towards Sarfend on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Quite possibly, Wednesday after 4 drops London, I went to Sittingbourne to reload…missed seing you though (should have gone to specsavers)

I hadn’t seen anyone all week untill my last collection today where I had a chat and a coffee with Monarch of the Highway

mr ed this morning on the m57, DAGV8 parked up in the california truck stop on wednesday night

Woodlands heading south on the M5 on weds or thursday