Who's seen who - 1/2/10-7/2/10

I am really sorry if this has been posted before. Feel free to lock/delete if it has.

I have had 2 weeks off so not seen many of you about. I did see Mr. Vain in his bligged up Scannie between the A5 and Sharnford (B4114 - Leicestershire) on Wednesday or Thursday. I gave him a flash of lights in my Land Rover, but I was not in my truck so he might not have known.

Today I saw Shuttlespanker on the M1(N) near J24.

Thats all (for now). Pretty quiet weell.

Ta

ive had a bumper week as well…

i had a coffee with alix766 at ulceby on monday.

seen globby480

lewman

f10globetrotter

I’ve had the pleasure of seeing dogthehunter for breakfast on Thursday morn I think it was down at brackmills.

Saw daf95’s premium in our yard the start of the week, then saw him down at his yard Friday morning [yes they let me out of the scope of the m1 :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing: ]

Spoken to dog a couple of times on the phone, as well as shuttlespanker and lee g.

saw shuttle in his big blue beast but cant remember what day :blush: and his white motor aswell

someone in a stobart wgon flashed and waved at me monday on the M5 going south by gloucester

well considering 90% of the time im deskbound ive had a cracking week.

met shuttle on tuesday at junc 1 a14 he let me get the coffees and sarnies in :smiley:

then we met again same place on thursday by sheer chance nice to meet you mate.and he bought dinner so we are equal :smiley:

saw mr vain monday heading to hadleigh that was me in the jag that flashed you.

Spotted half a dozen freightliner motors on the M62 on wed but since they all look the same I dont know if JD was in one of them :slight_smile:
Then spotted buck rogers on the A69 on thursday morning :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Just the one this week.

Mr Vain on the A12 at Brentwood on Wednesday.

r slicker:
well considering 90% of the time im deskbound ive had a cracking week.

met shuttle on tuesday at junc 1 a14 he let me get the coffees and sarnies in :smiley:

then we met again same place on thursday by sheer chance nice to meet you mate.and he bought dinner so we are equal :smiley:

saw mr vain monday heading to hadleigh that was me in the jag that flashed you.

your meaning to say hanky spanky got his wallet out and paid for something? wtf

Well thats cleared that mystery up!!! Saw you both, dint have a clue who!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Meet Welshboyin Spain Friday at a steelworks in
Schwerte-Erstge, had a chat and passed the time
away while waiting for the loading crew to finish their
breakfast -break, nice to put a face to a name
Thanks a lot James it was a pleasant chat hope
to catch again next time you are around my way,

ShuttleSpanker in Lutterworth on Tuesday. As for any others i dont know as i dont who to look for.

Saw 8 wheels parked up on the A130 yesterday afternoon.

That’s it for me

the taff parked in ulceby on monday morning, sorry taff i was late as usual and didnt have time too stop. :confused:

C-Kay:
Saw 8 wheels parked up on the A130 yesterday afternoon.

That’s it for me

Deffo didn’t see you then. Or anyone else for that matter. In fact nothing but the inside of my eyelids. :laughing:

this week, i have had a real bumper week

K.Goodwin and claire marie on monday
Ark Angel, R. Slicker and Valhalla on tuesday
Mad Mick (not sure if member here) and Valhalla (again) on wednesday, i was spotted by Tappy on wednesday too, but didn’t see him as i was too busy laughing at something that someone i was on the phone to told me :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
R. Slicker (again) on thursday
SWraith on friday

Andydisco, do you drive for K Transport? i saw a couple of theirs running together and was wondering :wink:

Saw and spoke to heyup123 in our yard on monday and that was about it. I was in disguise this week (no name plate) but if anyone saw an Evans curtainsider around Glasgow on Wed, thur or Fri then that was me

saw Tappy in Tilbury weds morn,countless Freightliner motors(1 might have been JD)Shutlespanker in big blue @ Normanton fri morn gave ya a pip n a wave(Prestons of Potto truck)sure i saw Mr Vain with a Bartrums trailer on but not sure where :blush:

alfa man:
Spotted half a dozen freightliner motors on the M62 on wed but since they all look the same I dont know if JD was in one of them :slight_smile:
Then spotted buck rogers on the A69 on thursday morning :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

was that you in a white scania drawbar,just caught the flash of your lights as you went past…
in that case ive seen alfaman on the 69er on thursday as well :laughing:

jessicas dad:
the taff parked in ulceby on monday morning, sorry taff i was late as usual and didnt have time too stop. :confused:

no probs pal,catch you next time BTW nice brekkie in there fair play :wink: :wink:

Valhalla in newmarket services on the pumps one evening i think. I reckon i saw shuttle and big blue parked up on the A505 at Duxford■■? Saw swraith on the A505 near Royston aswell.