Who's seen who w/e 4/7/2010

this week ive seen …

philberg on monday

bowserman on the m62 running solo

dagv8 m1 north and 5 mins behind him was…

mr vain.

0730 start hand my keys to a agency driver spend the rest of the day in the warehouse :angry: :angry: then tue get ready to go in to the spire hospital for surgery be out by thurs then 2 weeks sick on full pay then 2 weeks holiday then back for a week or so then fly over to VDB :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

saw graham going anti clock wise around jct 10 on the m25 this morning. 9 friday). i flashed you but nobody recognises my motor

Seen a scania a couple of time on the M56 that looks like Philberg pullin a cattle trailer!!! if not it looks the same as his pic :unamused: and prob seen a few at the young driver awards last weekend

Saw SWraith on m1 at dinnertime northbound around trowell, Also a D Stevens of wick flashed and waved if thats anyone hello!
Sure ive seen others but cant remember!

spotted phantom309 coming thru Hilton, Shrops on Monday about midday! Did flash and wave but nothing back :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:
probably cos i was driving the bosses vectra

thanks sam for the confirmation

I’ve seen Mr Vain TWICE this week!!! Also Mr V I have a meesage 4u from a long haired cycle rider!!

Also saw Bricktrotter, Pete and various others at Santa Pod last weekend :sunglasses:

Saw Bricktrotter on the M27 this morning but didnt flash as I dont think he would expect a white coach to be flashing and waving :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
And somebody overtook me in a Peter Green Chilled artic this morning giving me the thumbs up, or it was maybe the 40 odd women flashing various body parts out the window :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Saw Repton at 04.58 this morning, passing the Arla turnoff at Stourton, in the multi coloured swapshop twingo. :laughing:

joedwyer1:
saw graham going anti clock wise around jct 10 on the m25 this morning. 9 friday). i flashed you but nobody recognises my motor

what motor was you running bud? Traffic was a bit heavy that morning.

Saw Monarch of the Highway twice this week, Ebbsfleet Monday (drove right past but brain didn’t engage) and M25 clockwise junction 11 Friday

Semtex on Tuesday on the A30 near Okehampton

Blissy, tuesday or wednesday, M5 north, near J1
Dai Dap possibly (there were 2 of them) somewhere above monmouth, that was tuesday or wednesday too.
Gaz (Boughey) M1 just below J13, in the queue for the broken down orange car. I managed to get halfway alongside, but not close enough to wave :smiley:

Thats it I think.

Saw ODP phil on A34 Northbound on Thursday night.

Heck of a suntan Phil, been anywhere nice?? :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

BTW, he’s a ‘watcher’, not a ‘poster’. :grimacing:

Saw globby and co :open_mouth: round Lincoln monday morning and Mr Bilton friday just going home

had coffee with Simon this week also several phone call with him :laughing: :laughing:

grahamA:
Saw globby and co :open_mouth: round Lincoln monday morning and Mr Bilton friday just going home

and co, you mean you have seen the so called ghostzapper :grimacing: :grimacing: the mystery truck some need to see :laughing: :laughing:

seen mr V twice,
steve07,
chaps 580
god knows who else :blush: :blush: oooh yer and cpt CHUBBS

Seen Mr V twice aswell, dont think i have seen a motor that shines like his shines :open_mouth: , its shamed me into polishing mine lol. Saw Steve O7 twice, on the 2nd occasion it looked like you were having a spot of bother with the Acdross at the bottom of windy hill :laughing: :laughing: . Saw DagV8 friday near St Helens on 62. Oh and Globby and Ghostzapper here and there. Nearly forgot JD on Monday in The DHL motor :blush: :blush:

i saw chappers on the m2, think thats it

not very often i get to post on this bit but saw muckles on A10 paris bound monday then i think i saw euromat on the A10 paris bound as well, well i saw plenty of transam’s and one had the light bar on the top

it’s been a long week and the memory is fading, but I seem to vaguely remember seeing DaiDap on the A449 south of Monmouth on tuesday :wink:

just the lone spot of haulier this week in seaforth docks !