Who's seen who w/e............. 21/11/10

this week ive seen…

dazaster
goaty
grayham
gunner heskeys firm
kindle
buzzard boy.

Someone flashed and waved on M62 on Wednesday just glimpsed him as he went past.Dunno who it was tho :blush:

This week it’s been BIGRIG on Monday, in the dark and last minute jobby :blush:
And then just GrahamA as I was on my way outta Immingham docks

seen jd twice, seen mr vain and got a wave and flash on a12 tues :open_mouth: then again on wed nr the docks and another wave :laughing: :laughing:
someone waved at me on a1 this morning but not a clue who it was

Denis F
On Wednesday, Parked in Whitehouse services (Okehampton) at about 3:30.
I drove past on the bus home from school. :laughing:

I have seen jonno and his very tidy daf on the A5 in shrewsbury on Monday night and saw just his truck at work on Tuesday. :slight_smile:
That’s all

i’ve seen jessica’s dad a14 heading for felix. But he didnt see me, too busy glancing at the dvd he prob had on. Lol

BIGRIG:
Someone flashed and waved on M62 on Wednesday just glimpsed him as he went past.Dunno who it was tho :blush:

i flashed n waved near birch services think that was wednesday lunchtime. also philberg m62 same day

dazaster on the A14 cant remember which day tho and ,dagv8 on the m6 by shap this afternoon

this week seen philberg headin into immingham, roger on m62 monday i think, globby on m1 last nite late on. think thats it this week.

Seen Clarky on Monday about 10am on Lumbertubs Way (A43), Northampton.

Saw him again, virtually same place, sometime on Thursday afternoon.

Someone in a Moorhouse (I think?) rigid flashed me on the A19 on Tuesday, no idea who it was but I assume it’s someone off here. That’s my lot for the week though. Poor effort.

Paul

lug84 yesterday on the m6

Switchlogic (luke) M62 eastbound towards leeds on thursday morning.

Thetaff, seen and chatted this morning at membrey services, hope you got tipped and got a early finish mate .

Mr Bilton’s very smart Magnum on the big roundabout in Melksham on Monday at 1300hrs.

Regards
Dave Penn;

Blissy on the M25 nr Swanley early tuesday morning

Saw, Biltons Magnum on the 34 mon/tues Cant remember the exact day, Then i believe Daidap on the M42 friday…
Spoke to Dogthehunter a bit too this week…

Saw Swaith on the M40 just north of warwick on tuesday

truckeygar:
Thetaff, seen and chatted this morning at membrey services, hope you got tipped and got a early finish mate .

I did indeed pal,back to the yard and went out for the night in cheltenham with a couple of us :wink: :wink: