Who's seen who....w/e 09/10/2010

This week I have seen …

GrahamA inside the docks
Philbergs Scania pulling tauts on the m62…or at least it looked like it
One of the red RMC dafs on the A38 into towards Birmingham (possibly lug?)
Oh and Lee G but never got a waveB(BOOOOOOO!!!)

ive seen…

f10globetrotter = nice truck.

its says erf not raf

dazaster

swraith

lug

vahalla

east coast trucker

goaty.

i’ve seen shuttlespanker on the m42 at j9 on tuesday dinnertime.

parked opposite philbergs scania in morrisons wakefield today dont know if it was him driving tho?

seen beetie on m40 nr carnt remember where abouts though towards the bottom end i think today /friday

I saw Lug on Weds & Thurs in the queue for FL landor st , is he turning into a Brummie? :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

This week i"ve seen TonyCBR on Weedon Cossroads on the A5 tonight
Leemazz on the M6 at Stafford Wednesday ? northbound about 11ish last minute flash :smiley:

Ive just finished my first week on days and saw no one im drivin the Volvo pictured below and ive got BIGRIG nameplate in window so if ya see me say hello.Im tellin lies i saw Mutley on M6 south at J14 i waited on hard shoulder to wave to him :laughing:

Saw Goaty on Thursday in topps, nice to meet you m8, if im there longer and your there monday, ill get the kettle on! :laughing:
Think it was lug i saw on the A5 near Magna Park same day, think he wondered who the nutter waving was tho… :unamused:
Saw Craig D today on the M40 past Oxford. Motor looks nice m8, id love to be able to keep mine that clean! Polished alloys would be a good start!

Saw 1 person gave me a flash coming down the m74 on thursday about 1pm dunno who it was but they gave me a good flash and wave.

only 2 for me this week clarky and one of spankys white dafs this morning on the A14 think it was daz driving unless george micheals got a new job :smiley:

whos that guy who drives the red scanny car transporter who drives over europe picking up cars?
im sure i saw him on tuesday in germany

and saw sneakyscotsman as per usual lol, hes heading to wales so look out for truck 663 heading to newport lol.

its a lil wendy house fm.

Parked opposite Fozzie in Morrisons Wakefield this morning but didnt know :blush: , Saw Graham A on M180 today closely followed by Tonka coming along Immingham dock road. Then saw T LAD on M62 . Run round a bit with Globby this week :laughing: :laughing: and im sure ive forgotten a couple earlier on in week :blush: :blush:

the big un:
This week i"ve seen TonyCBR on Weedon Cossroads on the A5 tonight
Leemazz on the M6 at Stafford Wednesday ? northbound about 11ish last minute flash :smiley:

Yep good to see ya too, at least i know what i’m looking out for now, as i’m sure we’ll be around the same sort of places :smiley:

Saw a red RMC DAF on the A42 on Thursday, not sure who it was though.

I think I saw an Andy Bilton FH on the A14 today (fairly plain with A Bilton on the side of the cab at the top), and also a “RCA” Magnum which I’m sure is something to do with someone on here (philberg perhaps?)

Paul

repton:
Saw a red RMC DAF on the A42 on Thursday, not sure who it was though.

I think I saw an Andy Bilton FH on the A14 today (fairly plain with A Bilton on the side of the cab at the top), and also a “RCA” Magnum which I’m sure is something to do with someone on here (philberg perhaps?)

Paul

the fh is andys dad, mr bilton snr

philberg m62 yesterday, bigrig was you in deighton area of huddersfield yesterday ?

Beetie i think on the M5 Bromsgrove heading north on tues, and Goaty and Dogthehunter within 10mins of each other on the M25 thurs.

I passed Lug84 on the A38 north as he was comin off at Branston on Monday afternoon.
And i saw Spanky on the A52 wednesday morning in Brailsford. it was just dark enough not to realise who it was till he’d gone past lol. you need to change those sidelight bulbs in your spotlights, can’t bloody see 'em

Saw Goaty Wednesday on the A14 heading for Felixstowe just past the Orwell truckstop about 13:15pm.