Who's seen who....w/e 09/10/2010

DaiDap:
Beetie i think on the M5 Bromsgrove heading north on tues, and Goaty and Dogthehunter within 10mins of each other on the M25 thurs.

Yep would have been me, did I wave?! Lol! Thought I’d been flashed somewhere else but my memory is crap!

Mr Vain on the soke parkway, Peterborough. gave him a toot and the indicators

Big Joe was heading South on the M5 just north of Execeter on Wednesday

jessicas dad:
ive seen…

f10globetrotter = nice truck.

its says erf not raf

dazaster

swraith

lug

vahalla

east coast trucker

goaty.

What, dont i exist anymore then…

gogzy » Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:34 pm

whos that guy who drives the red scanny car transporter who drives over europe picking up cars?
im sure i saw him on tuesday in germany

Mad Monk , he hasn’t done any diaries for aaaaaages , anyone know where he’s gone :question:

ive not seen anyone :frowning:

I didn’t see anyone, but I did hear Quinny’s food based contribution to the Aled Jones show on Radio 2 yesterday morning, or was it thursday ?

Beetie:

DaiDap:
Beetie i think on the M5 Bromsgrove heading north on tues, and Goaty and Dogthehunter within 10mins of each other on the M25 thurs.

Yep would have been me, did I wave?! Lol! Thought I’d been flashed somewhere else but my memory is crap!

No you didn’t wave but don’t worry neither did i. :stuck_out_tongue: Last second job

BuzzardBoy:

jessicas dad:
ive seen…

f10globetrotter = nice truck.

its says erf not raf

dazaster

swraith

lug

vahalla

east coast trucker

goaty.

What, dont i exist anymore then…

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

sorry :blush:

shade:

gogzy » Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:34 pm

whos that guy who drives the red scanny car transporter who drives over europe picking up cars?
im sure i saw him on tuesday in germany

Mad Monk , he hasn’t done any diaries for aaaaaages , anyone know where he’s gone :question:

yea i know, im pretty sure it was him, all he had on the bottom deck was his trailer. think it was on the A2 somewhere

Think I saw Alfaman on the A9 on Thursday.
Saw Philberg Scania near Normanton Industrial Estate yesterday about 16.45

T-Lad:
philberg m62 yesterday, bigrig was you in deighton area of huddersfield yesterday ?

Yes mate id been to Silver Street then i headed to Smithies Lane in Heckmondwike

BIGRIG:

T-Lad:
philberg m62 yesterday, bigrig was you in deighton area of huddersfield yesterday ?

Yes mate id been to Silver Street then i headed to Smithies Lane in Heckmondwike

saw you then truck didn’t look familier but i saw the nameplate in the window iwas in a silver and orange scania with a tank on

Tonka on monday(no i wasn`t running late :laughing: )
globby on tuesday then philberg on friday

grahamA:
Tonka on monday(no i wasn`t running late :laughing: )
globby on tuesday then philberg on friday

If you werent running late then I think i need to have a word with the planners! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:
I spotted you on the loading area as i was in container inspection and tried to get a rush on so i could catch up with you by the gates. Alas thou it wasnt to be!

Denis F:
Big Joe was heading South on the M5 just north of Execeter on Wednesday

Had a busy day spotting on the M% weds, I saw several trucks from the SW competition in addition to Denis, but Denis was the only one who waved at me using more than two fingers :grimacing: thanks Denis :smiley:

Not many this week

Tuesday I saw Andy Bilton Magnum on the M5 near Bridgewater
closely followed by Heyup123

Then on Friday I saw Molepower having his break in one of the last Layby’s on the A30 before the M5 (didn’t flash but gave the indicators as I passed)

only seen 2 people, but might of been the same person :blush: :blush:

its was spankys rag tag bunch,

first spot wed afternoon heading s/b on a14 near the a11, about 2pm ish, didnt flash my lights as they were being overtaken at the time, white rmc truck

second was thursday s/b a14 just north of bury about 12:30 white rmc truck, flashed my lights and waived, think it might of been lug…

Cruise Control:

first spot wed afternoon heading s/b on a14 near the a11, about 2pm ish, didnt flash my lights as they were being overtaken at the time, white rmc truck

second was thursday s/b a14 just north of bury about 12:30 white rmc truck, flashed my lights and waived, think it might of been lug…

MAN or DAF■■? either way it doesnt matter… it wasnt me… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Cruise Control:

twas me i think… :unamused: i did notice a unit flash like mad, but wasnt sure it was aimed at me, as they had just been overtaken by a white van i think… so thought it was maybe a friendly warning suffolks finest were doen the road in the cam van :wink: