Who has seen who w/e Sat 14/02/08

So who have you seen in your travels this week :question:

I’ve only seen Shuttlespanker this week, between Transfer 1 and 2 (Transfer 2 slot allocation) at Soton.

bugcos, down s/hampton… and mr vain, m6 lakes area, i think it was him it was a bit foggy, :stuck_out_tongue:

I saw Big Joe on the Eastbound A64 yesterday (Friday) with a big Claas combine on the back.

Paul

i think harry monk was behind me on the A64 weds or thurs i cant remember.

ive seen madders quite a lot about the yard but ive havent had time to stop and say hello yet.

flying fenman overtook me on the M62 at hartshead moor thurs afternoon, i beeped and waved and he gave me a very blank look.

Saw Shuttlespanker on Monday in Oldbury, Saucyboar in Southampton, Lucy twice, once on the M5 on Tuesday and on the M25 on Thursday around junc 30, saw little Enis on the A12 Thurs afternoon, and finally some guy who drives a Hanson Volvo FH draw bar brick crane, cant think of is name though, sorry mate!

Been quite a busy spotting week.

Seen a guy in a Sainsburys tractor trailer again, he waves and flashes but aint sussed out who he is yet, always see him on the A45 near Wellingborough■■?

Think I saw Simon, Millar International, pulling a southbar trailer■■?

And all the usual people who flash at me and I cant see your nameplates etc… :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Saw Mr Vain near Kings Lynn, but by the time I realised who it was he’d gone past. :frowning:
I’m a bit slow of thinking some days. :laughing:

Saw Bugcos twice on monday in Oldbury (once going in and once coming out of CCS :laughing: )
parked 2 bays down from Bikemonkey on monday in Oldbury
Tappy nearly took my door mirror off on thursday afternoon in Tilbury
Mr Vain on M25 between 27 and 28 friday morning
Swraith in Southampton dock, but didn’t realise it was him until he had passed me :blush:

probably some others too, but can’t remember, sorry, had a busy week doing not a lot :angry:

jessicas dad:
i think harry monk was behind me on the A64 weds or thurs i cant remember.

Not Guilty!

I did two UK trips last week, the first one ended in Oswestry, the second in Llandridrod Wells. But we have four trucks in the white livery so probably one of the other reprobates.

repton:
I saw Big Joe on the Eastbound A64 yesterday (Friday) with a big Claas combine on the back.

Paul

You need to flash me mate, I dragged that all the way from north of Inverness, up and down the A9 on thursday morning through six inches of snow with no probs, then I get stuck for 3 hours down a lane at Slingsby on a level surface :unamused: :stuck_out_tongue:

I saw TruckerTim, Wednesday morning on the M180.

bugcos:
finally some guy who drives a Hanson Volvo FH draw bar brick crane, cant think of is name though, sorry mate!

deepinvet

saw two of transams going solo down the forest road from bordeaux to irun not sure if it was kindle or euromat though■■?

jessicas dad:

bugcos:
finally some guy who drives a Hanson Volvo FH draw bar brick crane, cant think of is name though, sorry mate!

deepinvet

Saw deepinvet then

seen mrv on m25 tuesday i think then clarky on m3 near winchester on wednesday and shuttlespanker on m3 as well carnt think were though

That was me Bugcos!!! Was it on the M25? I saw a ssc w&d and just waved thought it might of been you :laughing: :laughing: On my way to Yaaaaaarmuth :laughing: :laughing:

welshboyinspain:
saw two of transams going solo down the forest road from bordeaux to irun not sure if it was kindle or euromat though■■?

prob going too get some shiny new trailers.

i saw, mr vain and tappy in tilbury docks, and bug, in soton docks.

EastcoastTrucker I was on the M3 on Wednesday, were you the guy who eyeballed me intently? I was going Nbound? you were headed Sbound?

Keep an eye out for the little decal on the back of my crane, the kids insisted I put it up…coffee or alcohol to the first person who spots it and tells us what it is?

I saw shiney senior from the ECT plus his mate on the M25 nr rickmansworth on friday morning looked well nice too!!!
(the trucks that is!!!)