Who seen who w/e .................. 23/05/2010

Semtex:

8wheels:
I’ve not had a spot in ages but this week I clocked Semtex on the A130 Southbound from Chelmsford towards Sarfend on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Quite possibly, Wednesday after 4 drops London, I went to Sittingbourne to reload…missed seing you though (should have gone to specsavers)

I hadn’t seen anyone all week untill my last collection today where I had a chat and a coffee with Monarch of the Highway

ye n u forgot to pay me for the coffee,ne way nice to put a name to a face,hope the weekend gypsies in there caravans didnt hold you up to much on the way down to exeter,wot tme did you make it back to barnstabubble in the end?

think i saw carl on the m25 yesterday if he still has a magnum :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Goaty on the A120 near Colchester on Thursday.

Mr Bilton on the A1 Friday :slight_smile:

monarch of the highway:

Semtex:

8wheels:
I’ve not had a spot in ages but this week I clocked Semtex on the A130 Southbound from Chelmsford towards Sarfend on Tuesday or Wednesday.

Quite possibly, Wednesday after 4 drops London, I went to Sittingbourne to reload…missed seing you though (should have gone to specsavers)

I hadn’t seen anyone all week untill my last collection today where I had a chat and a coffee with Monarch of the Highway

ye n u forgot to pay me for the coffee,ne way nice to put a name to a face,hope the weekend gypsies in there caravans didnt hold you up to much on the way down to exeter,wot tme did you make it back to barnstabubble in the end?

Got to Exeter at half 6, drop trailer and 30 min break.

Eventually got to Barnstable at 8.30

Had a chat with Blissy in Avonmouth truckstop Thursday(?) morning

This week i have seen Lug on the M1, Breedy on the M1 and switchlogic ,guess what on the M1! :grimacing: this morning.

Denis F:
Woodlands heading south on the M5 on weds or thursday

Saw Denis Wed afternoon M5 Nbound
I think Semtex ( couldn’t quite read the plate behind the wiper) Tues AM about 05:30 M5 Nbound, my tramping started with 7pm Monday can you take this Volvo 18t to Lichfield and collect the XDP parcels in 8hrs59mins59secs BTW it doesn’t have a bunk :cry: so was heading back Sbound, I thought tramping would be more ‘different’ :confused:
Tuesday ,though, it was back to normal programme and off to Plymouth to load shop fitting furniture and then Winchester…
Saw Shrek at Tamworth Svces Thurs 15:00,and Yorkie also
Saw Animal Sbound M5 Friday about 08:30
Somebody went past layby last night, sounding horn, at A14/M6/M1 Jct wbound at about 21:00 with UKP trailer, couldn’t see unit as I was cooking latest ‘Swithlogic type’ dinner recipe :smiley:
Saw Peanut on A14 this morning at 06:15 also west bound and passed me and my 24tonne of choccy sweets for Saltash (closed 'til Mon)
Saw loads of caravans on M5…A38 etc today

DaiDap:
Goaty on the A120 near Colchester on Thursday.

Ahh, that’ll be the CJ Bird Volvo then!

Dai Dap
Crispy, again :wink:
Mr V
A Harbidge 470 with dark pink mudwings
Chappers580, a few times :unamused:
Valhalla
Doughnut
Globby480

saw lug(according to his boss spanky,southbound on the M1 Jnt 23a) wearing his hi-viz whilst driving :unamused: :unamused: :laughing:

woodlands:
I think Semtex ( couldn’t quite read the plate behind the wiper) Tues AM about 05:30 M5 Nbound,

The plate isn’t behind the wiper anymore, It is attatched to the front grille…so to quote shaggy

“it wasn’t me”

Saw Lug headin south on the A5 near Birch Coppice…that all :wink:

Kate:
I saw somebody( with the orange Griffin ) M62 West, Warrington-ish Thursday

That was probably me Kate on my way to St Helens

ive seen spanky and swraith.dreva ive got a merc now mate for kw transport .

GOATY, KINDLE…And Carl in a layby somewhere!!!

Carl:
ive seen spanky and swraith.dreva ive got a merc now mate for kw transport .

yes, but the third time, it was only cos i blasted the horn as you were hiding in the cafe on the A38 at Burton :wink:

spotted this week are

DagV8 - twice, once on the M4 and once on the M6 as he was trying to go hide in Knutsford MSA
Carl - on the A34, yup I was only 4 miles behind Mr Spanky… :laughing:
Mr Spanky - both in Sutton Scotney services as he gave me my trailer plate back after I had left it on an RCL trailer :blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: and again on T/A-3 as we both waited for containers.
Lug - on the A34, he was only 10 - 15 mins ahead of Carl.

I know I work for Mr Spanky, but to see either of them on the road is a rarity for me so it had to get a mention on here :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Kate: that was me fighting with traffic on the M6 friday.

MR VAIN:

and me flashed you friday afternoon a14

Hi guys, long time no post. Toowise you were coming into Bougheys at Wardle as I was coming out.

hanson:

MR VAIN:

and me flashed you friday afternoon a14

I saw you, Monday I think it was, in Bardon. I put my hand up