Who's seen who............. w/e 22/11/09

ive seen…

globby, going into manchester

grahamA, going above my head on the m18 south while i was coming out of thorne.

mike c, in heywood on weds night.

i see bricktrotter on A14 heading west bound around bar hill, did flash

and graham on thursday on the 180

i spotted Mr Vain on the M6 northbound at approx 3pm on mon.

Seen Daf95 weds and fri night at our place and v8 actros heading southbound on m1 on Tuesday morning

seen mercactross monday morning a14 east bound

may have spotted coffee on wed 11ish if it were you going east between eindhoven and venlo in a plain white daf 105 sc :question: :question:

It was either Monday or Wednesday I saw Shuttlespanker A1 North Bound 9am just by Blyth Services then saw him again M1 South bound on the hardshoulder■■?

saw semtex on friday on the A34 been the only one I ve seen this week

Andydisco:
saw semtex on friday on the A34 been the only one I ve seen this week

I missed you mate sorry

Tuesday I saw a reddish glow coming towards me on the A14 near Huntingdon. At this point the glow blinded me with the sun reflecting off it…then at the last moment I spotted that the glow was actually Mr Vain…sorry I didn’t flash…although I did shout in the cb

Thursday I saw Bricktrotter on the M69

Friday I saw Swraith on the A34

scottishcruiser:
It was either Monday or Wednesday I saw Shuttlespanker A1 North Bound 9am just by Blyth Services then saw him again M1 South bound on the hardshoulder■■?

if it was twice on the same day, as in, the time you saw me on the hard shoulder, that would have been tuesday :cry:

was 1/2 mile north of Tibshelf services awaiting a recovery vehicle :cry: :cry: :cry:

Sorry jd never saw you, which day was that?

Bricktrotter on monday parked up in a lay-by around Newark and funkyfella on thursday

shuttlespanker:

scottishcruiser:

if it was twice on the same day, as in, the time you saw me on the hard shoulder, that would have been tuesday :cry:

was 1/2 mile north of Tibshelf services awaiting a recovery vehicle :cry: :cry: :cry:

Que Globby ! :open_mouth: :wink:

Goaty:

shuttlespanker:

scottishcruiser:

Que Globby ! :open_mouth: :wink:

he’s already started mate, don’t worry about it :unamused:

Passed one Spankys red Dafs between Ross and Monmouth on weds i think.

Semtex:
Tuesday I saw a reddish glow coming towards me on the A14 near Huntingdon. At this point the glow blinded me with the sun reflecting off it…then at the last moment I spotted that the glow was actually Mr Vain…sorry I didn’t flash…although I did shout in the cb

Sorry!!! I only occasionally switch my CB on. Usually if i think i may pass on some traffic info for the opposite carriageway. Occasionally if i’m running with someone i’ll normally sit on 22.

Tryin to think who i’ve seen, Valhalla, Traz, (i know i’ve seen more, but it’s late!)

Seen SaucyBoar twice and Bowserman twice. :wink:

CLARKY!!! A very rare sighting of Clarky for me, M4, Thursday afternoon.

seen bikemonkey,swaith a couple of times,and my first eye ball on, MR VAIN on the m42 nec area…looking nice :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

bikemonkey:
Seen SaucyBoar twice and Bowserman twice. :wink:

Saw Bikemonkey twice, once from the front and once from the back. :laughing:

shuttlespanker think i seen one of your dafs friday night around coalville on a friday night