Who's seen who................... w/e 10.7.11

:arrow_right: :arrow_right:

Andy Bilton parked up on the A14 (heading East) Wednesday night…looking confused as I drove past and flashed!

forgot i saw keiran adams coming out of scunny the other day.

seen various simon gibson volvo’s, (which 1 does fh12 drive) saw jonno in his daf wednesday night on the a14 while parked up, earlier that evening i saw carl on the m6 around juction4/5 in traffic, saw blissy on thursday morning on the a14 still parked up none of above spotted me

if your unsure what i am driving click here

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=72406

usually pulling a tautliner in a number of colours

Saw someone with DILLIGAF in window on A14 this afternoon is he on here :question:

i spotted Dazaster leaving the autobase estate,tividale, at 9.30 on monday morning

passed the bloke that drives the euroline actros m1 northbound begining off the week, phatoms dad m5 north near exeter i did flash. i have seen some others but cant remember who now :blush: :blush: :blush:

y111rdf joining m1 south sometime at beginning off week

Thursday I possibly seen:
Shade on the M40?, Muckaway and Washy Jnr on the A34, all after 3pm but could be wrong.
I was in a roadways containers ERF heading for Southampton.

I think i may have seen molepower going on to the A303 on wenesday

Nobody this week but im stuck in Scotland this week

dlote2009:
Shade on the M40?, Muckaway and Washy Jnr on the A34, all after 3pm but could be wrong.

anyone else? :wink:

Think I saw you Shuttlespanker on the A14 up near Brampton hut on Monday, would have been app 2pm. Was on my way back from bocm at Bury St Edmunds.

dowahdiddyman:
Think I saw you Shuttlespanker on the A14 up near Brampton hut on Monday, would have been app 2pm. Was on my way back from bocm at Bury St Edmunds.

not guilty, i was not working monday till wednesday, i got 5 trucks, which one did you think you saw?

shuttlespanker:

dlote2009:
Shade on the M40?, Hanson, Muckaway and Washy Jnr on the A34, all after 3pm but could be wrong.

anyone else? :wink:

Oh yeah sorry rob, I forgot about carl. :laughing:

Not sure but maybe Lucy parked behind me in an iveco late on thurs evening on the A43 towards corby :question: :question:

Not guilty, I drive a Volvo these days. :wink:

Ps. We’ve another lass on with us now on holiday relief.

Ive seen Shuttlespankers red Daf A14 Wed afty heading sth past cambridge think it was,got a wave.

Volvofh16:
Ive seen Shuttlespankers red Daf A14 Wed afty heading sth past cambridge think it was,got a wave.

That`s the one I saw as well.

dowahdiddyman:

Volvofh16:

That`s the one I saw as well.

that far across, it would have been Lug84

i have got 2 red DAF’s, the easy way to tell the difference, light bars, Lug has light bars, SWraith doesn’t