Who remembers Tracto?

Hi everyone. Im new to here and was hoping for some help and information.
My Father used to drive for Tracto in Felixstowe up until Goodways bought them up in 1994…crikey is it that long ago. Hadn’t realised until i just typed it!! My Dad drove D325■■■ and K471TDX.
Anyway, I was about age 11 to 16 when he worked for them and have very fond memeories of these days. Travelling with him on my school holidays and to top it off I was lucky enough to do my school work experience in the offices.
I am trying to collect as much information, pictures, photos, memorabilia, well anything really related to Tracto to add to my collection.
If anyone can help in my search please contact me at astradave@btinternet.com

Many thanks.

Dave

hi dave. glad you found the site as per the info i gave you via email. as you know i had 702 a wendyhouse. ive fowarded by email to you the info i have. thanks.

tracto ey, sorry carnt help ya but did work for the later company goodways for just under 3yrs, was a good laff

I used to have an old Tracto slider when i was at Goodway’s.Ah Goodway’s what a daft job that was.I 've got some pic’s if you want of the trailer if you need them,just give me a shout.

Tracto,originally CP Transport,a wholly owned subsidiary of CP Ships container line which was taken over by Goodways in the 90’s.

Tracto are still trading in Belgium,with the same logo,but the trucks are yellow & dark blue.