Who goes where w/c mon22/12/03

so those of you that have to work this week where are you going?

pam

Collect trailer from Slough on Sunday and ship with drops in Herkenbosch near Roermond and Monchengladbach then down to Herrenberg. Load on Tuesday if they need a second trailer (first load is already for someone else) if not load on Wednesday. If I load Tuesday I’ll be back on 24th but if I don’t load until Wednesday I wont get back until 26th as there are no ferries on the 25th.

Does that mean we cant post if were not working? :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:
Merry Christmas Everyone

just you and me coffee :cry: :cry:

00.00 going to crawley and sutton.

well someones got to make sure theres stock in the shops for you lot to buy :unamused: :laughing:

jon

And me…10am and 2pm Dunstable…20ft boxes on opposite ends of the same trailer.

Should be interesting…the warehouse concerned shut down 2 months ago… :unamused:

and me …

monday - Blackmore Gate sheep Market, tuesday - small load wool to South Molton ( farmer moaning I haven’t picked it up yet :wink: ) followed by 4.00 pickup of lambs for LLoyd Maunder - shold be home by 9.00pm !

not answering the phone after that :smiling_imp:

They’re letting me outta the M25 cordon!!!

hahahahaha!

Enfield-Stourbridge-Enfield Monday,

Enfield-Maidstone-Cambridge-Enfield on Tuesday…

Wednesday til the 5th Jan feet up and watch teh world go by!

Merry Xmas one and all.

Not me…!!

Finished work yesterday for two glorious weeks!! :smiley:

Dan.

start night probbly down to swindon then chichester then reload southampton tomato terminal

so then lucy how come penfold was parked up on friday morning CONTAINERS EASY LIFE :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

06:00 ashby de la zouch, empty to immingham, collect trailer then up to carnforth

paul

Boston in Lincs for 6am :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: All because 1 of our other drivers couldn’t be bothered to go back to Thamesport and collect a box for Monday. So he parked up at about 4pm yesterday and wont start untill about 7am on Mon. I had to collect the box this morn and finished about 10 am and will have to start about 2.30am on Mon. Who’s the fool :question:

40’GP box to load 8am Keighley for the train at Leeds then drop trailer and pick up the other drivers’ who is on holiday this week and tip his 40’GP at Wetherby Fashions in Bradford at 1pm. Dunno what after that, but early finish Wednesday. It’s been rumoured that the gaffer is going to be telling us we’re out of jobs on the same day too :cry:

Wilmington (Mass), reload Lawrence (15 miles north) for Scotia NY.

3663 Abingdon for 0800, 3663 Banbury for 10.00. Looks like I might be still there at chrimbo next year!!! :confused:

Have a good un folks

Martin :sunglasses:

Have just got home from roaring my way back from Tesso-Pasheco, near Cartagena. Left there midnight Friday and caught the 2315 from Caen last night. As my trailer disappeared into the distance on the back of the shunters unit, I waved bye bye to it for 2 weeks :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

The post doesn’t stop until Xmas eve, so I’m out tonight trunking for them, and again tomorrow night.

Remember the Post Office motto, Post early for Xmas (2008)
:wink:

I’m writing this with the benefit of hindsight - ie where I’ve been today.

Load Coventry 0930, load not ready so go and wash the truck, its now white again then turn up and get loaded. 1100 leave Coventry for Crawley. M40/M25/M23 all running nicely :slight_smile: so arrive 1330, get tipped and leave for Uttoxeter. JCB on form tonight, so loaded and away by 1800.

Pub quiz tonight. Been a good day!! (until I get home and find the hot waters packed up again :frowning: )

Calv

i knew it

00.00 christmas [zb]ing eve and im going to eastleigh and poole. :smiling_imp:

was ment to be spare but our union rep as rug in sick all week so i ended up with his run.

13 hour day not a happy bunny :smiling_imp:

jon

Coffeeholic:
Collect trailer from Slough on Sunday and ship with drops in Herkenbosch near Roermond and Monchengladbach then down to Herrenberg. Load on Tuesday if they need a second trailer (first load is already for someone else) if not load on Wednesday. If I load Tuesday I’ll be back on 24th but if I don’t load until Wednesday I wont get back until 26th as there are no ferries on the 25th.

So Coffeeholic are you going to make it home or are you stuck in france.

Tenerife on boxing day :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: