Who goes where w/c mon 01/12/03

so where is everyone of to this week then?

pam

Collect trailer from Slough on Sunday and ship Dover/Calais with the first drop into Paris late morning. It’s 4 x 1 tonne machines that have to be unpacked and moved into the building, 1st floor I think he said, and I have to wait for a couple of guys to finish another job in Paris before they can meet me on site to assist so no need to get there early.

Next drop is Herrenberg, near Stuttgart and I will be back loading from there.

9am Bradford (10 mins from our yard so nice late start on Monday for a change!) with a 20’GP box.

Brgds

Speedy

Magor Brewery to Somerfield Bridgewater for 7.20 Mon.then reload out of Tiverton back to Brewery.

got some dutch machinery to go to cat & kittens lane in wolverhampton, been told the crane will be waiting for me at 08:00 :unamused: :unamused:, we’ll see!!

paul

I work nights, going to Tesco’s Daventry tonight and tomorrow. who knows what delights Monday will bring, probably a Portbury.

1 drop in each of the following:

Pontefract.(cup of tea driver?)
Willerby.
Hull.
Hull.
Hull.(cup of tea driver?)

Start at 6am,finished by 11.30am,sleep at 11.40am,back to our yard in Leeds by 2.45pm,park up in our other yard in Ossett by 3.30pm.Go home.

Sweet.

Multi-Drop, (aaargh) High Wycombe, Windsor, Reading, Farnborough, Eastleigh, Ringwood,Fareham,Portsmouth, then carry on Tuesday to Horsham (2drops) Croydon, Brentford, Greenford. Then back up to Cannock (Staffs) to load for Wednesday. delivering plastic pipe and fittings…

Load of timber to Chasetown, then probably Coventry or Leicester :confused:
Trevor

Sudbury Massachusetts again, Reload Mansfield Mass again … Another easy day. :smiley:

21:30 Sunday running out of Parcelforce East London(Canning Town)presumably to the hub at Coventry airport think this will be the duty for the week

Drop & Hook @ Panasonic in Lawrenceville, Georgia, then down to a company called Mutec, picking up a load of batteries in a 20 footer, the load is destined for Kodak @ Hemel Hempstead.

Drop a machine at Waltham Abbey for 8pm Monday… then up to Lowestoft to put a machine on a job at 9.30am Tuesday and Wednesday… then ■■?

01.30 start for basingstoke and camberley then on tuesday im off to oxford(i [zb] hate oxford) :imp:

jon

Wahay!!! For a change (and looking forward to it in a strange sort of way) I’m working local (Sheffield) for the next 3 weeks up to christmas. After that - who knows where I’ll be destined for.

Going to Oberlin…the college…drop of a load of coal and then who knows?

Bully

10am London SE1…nice Personal Effects job involving a 2nd/3rd floor flat… so glad I get to sit and watch someone else tip it! :sunglasses:

Empty to Felixstowe.

tip same as last week allesandria then reload gravelona toce for matlock so watch out im about

dont know yet i think is two boxes out of liverpool to manchester then who knows yay back on boxes again I WANT MI BOXVAN BACK

Quinny are you on for Steve Bingham ?

Brgds

Speedy