Who goes where w/c mon 01/12/03

5am start,one drop in each of the following:- Melton Mowbray,Sutton Coldfield,then four drops in Brummy and one in Coventry. Poss night out Monday,Tuesday not sure what’s going on,nor do the office,I think!!!

Dan.

Must be quiet on Monday. All I’ve got so far is a tail-lift job out of Colnbrook to Northolt and back !!!

Monday - Start 18:00, Alconbury to daventry. Tip, Back to Alconbury empty, then take empty container to Felixstowe, drop off, reload full container, back to alconbury.
Tuesday - Start 18:00, Alconbury to Felixstowe, drop empty, load full, back to alconbury. And once more for good luck.
Wednesday - As tuesday
Thursday - As Wednesday
Firday - As Thursday

God I want to be on days.

Ended up going to Coventry AND Leicester today. Tommorrow, Tesco Magor for 10. Could be a long day, I think :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Regards
Trevor

r slicker:
reload gravelona toce for matlock so watch out im about

not going to pisani’s in matlock are you? i was in there the other week and it was foggy as hell, had to run up to another place called middleton 3 miles away - only thing it was 3 miles vertically :wink: , ended up ABOVE the cloudbase in bright sunshine - quite impressive :sunglasses: