Who goes where w/c Mon 02/08/04

Pam asked me to start this thread this week so where is everyone off to?

I’m collecting the trailer tomorrow from Slough and shipping Dover - Calais with two drops near Paris, Lagny Le Sec and Aulnay Sous Bois, then one in St Quentin Fallavier near Lyon. Then it’s San Giuliano Milanese, near Milan, to deliver and then collect a full load for home.

the bedding in period is over :cry:

02.30 start picking up trailer at tetrapak at ashby going down to express daires at south ruislip with empty milk bottles (plastic).back to woodville for a trailer to b&q at runcorn for 14.15.

then night out ready gor a collection in or near kendal.

this week i shall be driving a y reg erf olympic (very roomy indeed) :smiley: better then that ec11 (no room to swing a cat)last week :wink:

jon

Well, I got signed off by the doctor yesterday and am due back to work Monday.

Except, I have to have a medical at work with our occupational health department now and that could take 2 or 3 weeks. At least I will be back on full pay :stuck_out_tongue:

Leave Wolves 06:30-ish 1st drop Letchworth then 2 drops Luton, Batford Mill nr Harpenden then down to Rickmansworth back round the `25 to Enfield, Romford, West Horndon nr Brentwood, then 2 drops Colchester if i can make it. finally 2 drops Cambridge on the way back tuesday. Back to Cannock to reload for the south coast run then back on thursday to load some locals for friday.

06.45 bardon hill, which is much more friendly than last weeks 04.00 milton keynes!

paul

jonboy:
the bedding in period is over :cry:

02.30 start picking up trailer at tetrapak at ashby going down to express daires at south ruislip with empty milk bottles (plastic).back to woodville for a trailer to b&q at runcorn for 14.15.

jon

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
seems a lot for one day, jon■■? taking traffic into account

got my wagon back after 6 weekly &mot .so its off to skeg vegas ,battling through the once in a year car drivers& caravanners.please please please any reading this thinking of going to skegvegas.leave room for the dray lorries to deliver.

Leeds for 9am…then back to Teesport for an empty reefer for Market Deeping (nice job)…:grimacing:

back up at lidl rdc in belverdere this week for a week of nights again delivering to same stores boremwood and ramsgate :laughing: :laughing: nothing exciting but at the moment the newbie is more than happy with it :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Monday consists of the following,1 in each:

Redditch
Oldbury
Beaufort Park (East Brum.)
Coventry
Burton on Trent.

As for the rest of the week,who knows?

Ken.

i got a week off :smiley: and i,m moving shortly so sorting schools out for my 2 girls

margate, i heard a rumour that the germans were coming over and doing lidls night work??

paul

loaded in cutnall green on friday alledgedley same day delivery but i took it to coventry apperently i will tip it on monday in knowsley but they aint phoned toconfirm this

Somerfields out of Sherburn-in-Elmet all week, deep bliss :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:
and I’ll probably get a Renault to drive even deeper bliss :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

serves me right for going on holiday :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Monday Pontyclun 11o’clock tip the Swansea, ship out tuesday probably Reims.

1 hit hays. back to thornaby m/t…

Load and go 7am for midday tip at Boots Nottingham,then down to Crick for a collection.
Rest of week is anybodys guess.

Dan.

Somerfields out of Sherburn-in-Elmet all week, deep bliss
and I’ll probably get a Renault to drive even deeper bliss

Had 2 years there as a staff driver.Went from a Renault 340 day cab, (T124 SVT) to a Volvo FM12,(Y674 XBV) which was one of the first sprayed in silver from blue,and the change was heaven.

Ken.

Another easy Sunday :o)))

Run down to Portsmouth…tip the load I picked up Friday evening … reload spuds for Waltham Cross and Charlton (both Sainsburys) and reload at Crayford for Basingstoke. Home tomorrow night :o))))

Not sure yet, but have taken paper bag off my head cos I’m out of the ERF and back in my new (well, new to me anyway)Twingo. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: