Who goes where w/c Mon 27/09/04

So where is everyone going this week then?

pam

Collect trailer tomorrow and ship Dover - Calais. First drop is in Wijchen in Holland then into Germany to Monchengladbach for the second. Down to Bavaria then for a delivery in Thurnau then a collection in Berching. From Bavaria it’s into Baden-Württemberg for three deliveries near Stuttgart, Böblingen, Bondorf and Herrenberg.

Re-load from Herrenberg before heading back home.

Monday night is trunk to Parceline hub in Smethwick, WM (exciting…not) LOL. nice long night though with plenty sleep onsite, should pull in about 13 hours for doing bugger all, nice.

Dunno about rest of week, but repeat of Monday looks probable :laughing:

Allrighty

the usual,except no deliveries to skegness ,so could be dropping beer in spalding instead.its a rough life but somebody has got to do it.

monday load up then off to south wales swansea mon then 5 more tuesday ending up in haverfordwest park up for the night some where on m4 then back to leicester for reload weds then chester and runcorn (any ideas for parking round these parts as i got broken into last week at chester) thurs ormskirk n skemsdale finish up at fleetwood, then home on friday.

i have enjoyed last weeks nights away and agency got me this week aswell but next week who knows!!!

shaun

didnt reply last week, but I was container runner, going to felixstow and Thamesport all week…

But this week, I am doing the Basildon runs. so just nice little local runs…

Load Chichester and Selsey Sunday morning at silly o’clock … then up to Wakefield. Tip and run across to Grimsby where a loaded trailer is waiting for me (GRRRRRRRR … have got to drop ‘my’ trailer which has been on the back for 10 weeks now). Tip that in Dunton Green Monday morning sometime and then a bit of Channel hopping. Over to Loon Plage near Dunkerque and load for Milton Keynes for Tuesday tipping.

Got the day off fancied a long weekend :sunglasses: :laughing:

:stuck_out_tongue: Im continuing my tour of Britain! On Friday I collected a trailer in Poole with 5 drops on it :exclamation:

Work this out for planning.

1. Cheltenham
  2. Watford
  3. Biggleswade
  4. Caernarfon
  5. Bude

Im going to buy my planner a map of the British Isles.

Au Revoir :stuck_out_tongue:

I am on Holiday this week, if you can call it that.

Looks like finishing 2nd cut silage on Sunday/Monday, then ■■?

nother week of night trunking to fradley park… god its getting boring. :wink:

Mon : loading Port Laoise,Ireland. Ship out Dublin-Holyhead
Wed: tip Mulheim,Germany. Load Moers, Germany
Fri: tip Kilkenny, Ireland.

as usual they dont know …at 1800 friday night they hadnt done the planning…they know i dont get up early so why couldnt they give me the leggets job with 1000 hrs start ending with the 1600 hrs tip at asda magna park…
i know !!! they have forgotton about it, ,gary will still be waiting for confirmation :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

round 151

delivering milk around cannock and walsall

jon

Leave the yard around o6.00 Monday with 5 others for our own lil’ convoy running empty boxs down to Immingham and then we scatter to all parts of the UK. Me? I’m coming back for a tip in Sunderland but after that is a mystery.

Regards

John Vasey

hitching scunny to thurcroft first thing, driving to kettering, then hitching to northampton and driving to gateshead via wakefield.

mmmm, time lounging round a brewery - wonder if I can blag some free samples :smiley:

Sudbury MA (again :frowning: ) reload Hartford CT for Glens Falls NY

Local 1st Magor to Newport, then back to Magor for a 15.30 tip at Chiswick brewery ( Fullers)

I’m going to Where? Sorry Ware misunderstood the boss.
Might even get tipped is the bloke in the tower crane don’t think it’s to windy, He only tipped 2 trailers out of 6 at the begining of this week as it was gusting 70mph at the top of the crane. Then goto get out of a residential area with schools and cars parked everywhere and OAP’s who don’t understand I need both sides of the roads to turn a corner.