Who goes where w/c Mon 27/12/04

I know some of you have to work next week so where are you of too :question:

pam

no where :smiley:

Just washing truck then picking up a few trailers from Dover, no idea after that :smiley:

Happy Xmas and New year too all :smiley:

If it is Sunday tomorrow I must be shipping, and indeed I am.

Collect trailer from Slough, First deliver Monchengladbach then a collection in Neuss. Down to Bavaria for a delivery in Thurnau before heading towards the Stuttgart area for deliveries in Boblingen and Herrenberg. Reloading from Herrenberg on Wednesday and if there is room left on the trailer a collection from Brussels airport on my way home. No one back in the office until Wednesday so the first couple of days will be nice and peaceful with no chance of annoying phone calls asking daft questions. :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

Last trip for free on German roads before the MAUT starts next week. :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

If anyone else is shipping through Dover tomorrow remember there is only a limited service Only two ships are running, The Kent and the Canterbury which means only 8 departures during the whole day. Departures are at 07:45, 09:15, 12:15, 13:45, 16:45 18:15, 21:15 and 22:45. I’m aiming to get the 16:45. wonder what the special will be in the drivers restaurant, roast turkey by any chance? :wink: :smiley: :unamused: :unamused:

To the Fox and Crown , one drop in there at 12 o,clock and then on to Wetherspoons for a few more, go home have my break then change trailers and off to do the same run again :slight_smile::):):):):).

To the Fox and Crown , one drop in there at 12 o,clock and then on to Wetherspoons for a few more, go home have my break then change trailers and off to do the same run again

FPMSL. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

As for me…

Possibly working for a brown envelope,either tomorrow or Monday,then subject to that,off to see the folks at Gateshead.

Wednesday and Thursday,back on the road,and finally,day off on Friday as my youngest daughter,who is 9,is having some teeth out in hospital.

Ken.

Back in on Wednesday. Driving a desk for the next 3 weeks. Supervisor on holiday.

I have today off (Yipee!) then it’s back to the day job as normal on Sunday. Monday I’m doing a run for the Agency. I know I’m starting at Exel Logisitics at Watford Gap, but I won’t know where I’m going until I pick up the paerwork Monday morning. Got the rest of the week off (unless the Agency calls with another job) before going back to the day job 5pm to 3am On New Year’s eve :frowning:

start tuesday,anuther mad rush week delivering beer.topping up from christmas.then the deliveries for new year.another swine of a week.

tesco’s monday £32ph how could i refuse tue stanstead then where ever from then

don’t know and don’t care!! Itsssssssssssss Christmassssssssss

First time I get to put something here!

Wed/Thu/Fri I’m doing a trunk from Leeds to Milton Keynes. My first ever go in an artic! I’m really looking forward to it.

Paul

Nowhere on Mon, start Tues down to Shelton CT, reload Newburg NY for home :slight_smile:

Got a drop in Feltham 7am wednesday then back to Sheffield. Then trunking between Sheff and Barnsley for the rest of the week. Unless some nice sole finds me somewhere better to go.

FISHIN fishin fishin.

and a bit of visiting.(family) all over the country till the 4th… :wink:

Drop & Hook @ Tetley Tea, Marietta ,Georgia. They’ve promised me another freebie case of Teabags too!, so I guess I’d better be on time. :laughing:

Tetley Tea bags ■■? … Cliff old buddy, old mate, … I have run out of good tea bags :laughing:

Ask me again in a week’s time.

tuesday yard to trafford park back to yard easy day :laughing:

wednesday load ppg wigan for who knows take go to imminghan most likeley

Pat Hasler:
Tetley Tea bags ■■? … Cliff old buddy, old mate, … I have run out of good tea bags :laughing:

Alright, alright, enough already! I hate to see a grown man grovel :open_mouth: :laughing:

They are Tetley British Blend, if you PM me your snail mail address, I’ll get a couple of 80ct boxes in the mail to you :wink:

Although not as good as Brooke Bond PG Tips, they are the best we can get in this former colony! :open_mouth: it also helps that I get 'em for nothing :laughing: