Who goes where w/c Mon 12/07/04

So where is everyone going this week?

pam

Collect the already, hopefully in the correct order but I don’t hold out much hope, loaded trailer from Slough tomorrow. Ship Dover/Calais with drops on Monday In Wijchen in Holland then into Germany for Mionchengladbach. Tuesday deliver Thurnau then to Herrenberg for the last one. Likely load back out of Herrenberg on Wednesday.

somewhere in scotlandshire no doubt :laughing:

collected trailer on thurs pm,and home till monday then off to budapest to tip wed pm,thurs am so handy enough :smiley:

7am drop in Crawley monday, reload in Folkstone, drop box in avonmouth. Collect tank from Southampton tues am.

felixstowe then manchester. o joy

Quick Gateshead changeover for whenever I get there, then back down to Teesport to tip and turn for Peterborough at 3pm. :wink:

3 droppa manchesta

Maybe Terry and Carl can get together for a cuppa :question:

I have Wilmington MA, reload Chicopee MA for Granville NY … Ah ! Home. :laughing:

the usual runs,delivering clarkes golden ales,to the parts of lincolnshire&notts that keg beer cant reach.having said that wagon wiil be 3 parts full of the keg crap.

rang in at 1130 nothing on board. So into yard for 0830

Rock Creek B.C

Ship out monday for tuesday tip in Reims then who knows?

back to corus at tipton then to rotherham so i,ll be in the stock yard monday night

Back into the office for a 7.30 start stuck to the desk all week.