Who goes where w/c Mon 15/12/03

So where is everyone of to this week then?

pam

Collect trailer from Slough and ship Dover/Calais with one delivery in Herrenberg, Germany. Reload from the same place on Tuesday and back for Wednesday and drop truck into Volvo’s. Simple, quick one this week because truck is up for its MOT on Thursday.

Peterborough…again…already been there countless times this week… :cry: (It’s also the price I get to pay for not starting while dinnertime!!! :grimacing:)

I’ve been promised a pre-loaded box for Felixstowe on the back, so maybe there’s hope…

Collect trailer from Magor Brewery,delivery for 09.30 monday at Gravelly Park near Spaghetti jnc.

Load a 20GP at Ossett (I’ll call in for my brekkie and a cuppa Quinny :stuck_out_tongue: ) 0800 for Thamesport.

Tesco Middlewich again for 1100 and reload at Wincham for home :slight_smile:
Trev

Collect trailer from Grantham and tip dukenfield, re-load fleetwood with ice. After that, only those nice numptys in our traffic office can say… :confused:

up to leeds Sunday, tip and back to Dartford Monday, Load for France (Bordeaux) then Spain (Alacante) Tuesday and ship out Portsmouth.
Hope to be empty for 23rd December so will have to fly home for Xmas, then off work till 5th Jan when I fly back out to reload for uk

Starting off Monday delivering to a Nowegian Company that imports upmarket baby cots…from Norway , then dropping an empty at a South African freight forwarder to be loaded with the personal effects of a New Zealand woman who is moving to the UK (thats what I like about doing containers over here, you very rarely have to deal with Yanks, it always seems to be fellow foreigners in this game)

Then the highlight of the week will be Wedensday, when I get on a plane to bring me home :smiley: for Christmas :smiley: :smiley: …my first Christmas in England since 1988! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: …yes I am very HAPPY!!!

Another week of running up to TNT’s Glenfield hub,where I will resume my warm relationship with the night shift manager!(well it was warm Friday night!)

0230 for scunthorpe delivering milk.

same all week :cry:

monday 00.00going to eastleigh and poole and then when i get back to burton sort out the insurance on the new car :smiley:

old one rest in peice :smiling_imp:

jon

loading monday pm for Austria. Haven’t been given any shipping, delivery or reload details yet and have never been to austria before. Only found out I was going late friday. Should prove interesting.

Bluntman

Monday 07:00 Arrive PC Howards Yard (Kings Cliffe, nr peterborough) and then who knows. Drops in completely opposite directions at impossible times. First drop will be at 09:00 somewhere, and won’t get to leave the yard until 09:00. so impossible before I even start.
Tuesday as above
Wednesday as above
Thursday as above
Friday - day off, going Xmas shopping !! no more work until the new year !!! :smiley: :smiley:

0600 start, drop at Tesco Middleton for 11:45,then across to Iceland’s Deeside for 17:00. Probably park in Chester Monday night,then Tuesday run to Woseley Centre at Ripon for 11:00 tip,then drop in Wakefield on my way back towards home.After that,don’know. But I do know I finish on Friday for TWO weeks!!! Merry xmas everybody!! :smiley:

Dan.

05.30 FROM YARD DOWN TO J25 M1 ROPE TRAILER THEN OFF TO HASSOCKS,UCKFIELD,NINFIELD,CANTERBURY AND ISLE OF GRAIN,GIVEN AS A 2 DAY RUN SO NICE EASY 2 DAYS FOR A CHANGE,JUST RIGHT FOR THE WINDING DOWN WEEK,DRIVE SAFE AND TRUCK EM EASY!!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Just come in from Valencia with yet more blinking Oranges!! The nice little shunter has taken my trailer off to Sainsburys at Haydock to tip it for me and he is reloading it tomorrow night for Spain again… I am suret he Guv’nor will get one more load of those little round orange things out of me before Xmas. If I time it right and get back next Sunday night again, that will be my lot till the day after Boxing Day :smiley: :smiley:

Night trunking for the Royal Mail. Mostly Norwich to East Midlands at a guess.