Who goes where w/c Mon16/01/06

So where is everyone going this week :question:

pam

3 drops at B&Q red house (with dustbins and plastic water tanks for titan) booked in for 7am, 12 noon, & 5pm running from sheffield and back to R/L on monday.
the rest of the week is unknown ATM

Landrover solihull again. :wink:

out mt to ooigem belgie not mon but sun dam i hate 36 off

8am start going to tradeteam stretton for 9.45 :open_mouth: (should make it it’s about 20minute walk :unamused: . then 3 drops around the lovely [zb] sorry city of nottingham :smiling_imp: . then to mansfield for a trailer swop for the night lads.

jon

Curtainsider to Mold for 10am. Very nice, since the taut is on hire (ex-Leggetts) and therefore does all the things curtainsiders are supposed to (the curtains open properly, for example), unlike our own which are so rusty I’m convinced they’re aspiring to be containers.

2 drops in greenford then reload in southampton for 3663 basingstoke

Tilt for 11am at Bow Industrial Estate, London.

Leave Avonmouth at some point Sunday for one drop Lille and 2 in Belgium, then pick up another loaded trailer from Ostend with a full load on for somewhere else in Belgium (not checked where yet)…

Who knows what tomorrow brings? :wink:

midday start…empty trailer to france…load sugar…loaded tank back to the yard to drop it…so some other mug can tip it… :laughing: pretty much the same all week

Nowhere on monday cos the kids are starting a new school and they want Dad to take em. Ah bless… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Then its away tuesday till friday but dont know where yet.

Full load of Aliminium for Leicester for 9am then supposedly back empty which suits me as last week was the week from hell where I did maximum hours every day on a supposedly distribution job, for example last monday tip at Stone near Stoke and then they sent me to bloody Ebbw Vale to load and still expected me back at Immingham Monday night ready to load for Tuesday, which was down to Leominster which was just as bad. I have no problem with long trips, but their thinking of 5 days 5 trips is ridiculous when it involves these sorts of distances.

running a wide load to methlick near aberdean tip may be tuesday,then a crawler crane from stratford-upon -avon to essex address unknown wait 4 hours for it to do its job then take it back :confused:

I am on a ‘potter around’ week … as I have been away so much lately (including spending New Years Eve in Mont St. Michel services), I have a few days off before heading for Barcelona next Friday for a ‘special’ job

TheBear:
I am on a ‘potter around’ week … as I have been away so much lately (including spending New Years Eve in Mont St. Michel services), I have a few days off before heading for Barcelona next Friday for a ‘special’ job

jammy git… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: . or bosses pet :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Its a pity Truckyboy has finished with the bananas, :stuck_out_tongue: I have 29 tonne of Carnation Milk to tip in France on Tuesday

Monday night on Poole boat

On holiday visiting the outlaws in the wilds of kent.Must remember to tell them that Mafeking has been relieved.

Multi-drop. Lumping sofas and kitchen units all week long again Exel (Ikea) having to drive down tiny little back streets in a class 2, getting stuck, parking in middle of road for 50 mins at a time, holding up all the traffic and generaly ■■■■■■■ people off :imp:

Wheel Nut:
Its a pity Truckyboy has finished with the bananas, :stuck_out_tongue: I have 29 tonne of Carnation Milk to tip in France on Tuesday

Monday night on Poole boat

Will they let you on the Coutances with that amount of weight?