Who goes where w/c Mon 26/06/06

So where is everyone going this week :question:

pam

in depot all week :angry:

I’m off to Paul Ricard for testing on the GP2 series, so I can keep from “FLUFFING” on here… bet you will all miss me like a hole in the head
back friday though… :laughing: :cry: :cry:

Im off to Rockingham on Monday :smiley:

I will see if I can find the fuse for the speed limiter this weekend :stuck_out_tongue:

Today, Asda 11:00 start.
Sunday, Monday and Tuesday Asda, no idea of start times yet but most likely 11:00.
Wednesday, rest day.
Thursday and Friday DHL, Hatfield, 19:00 start.

monday tradeteam stretton then back to the yard pick up a tank . take that to wolverhampton swop for the jit .back to burton swop trailers back to wolverhampton and collect mansfield trailer.

easy day monay so [zb] on tuesday more then likley london night out again :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

jon

Running out sunday for monday morning tip in Alencon, then re-load Luxembourg :slight_smile:

load ciba bradford 0500 ,might see globy 480 again,then down to chesterfield for a load to cheshire,still in the rough ■■■ daf auto ,i had hoped i was in a volvo this week.
jon

Monday will be either midlands or west yorkshire
as for the rest of the week I dont know yet

Superdrug Monday not sure of destination …but if like last week might be a trailer swap at abington services 1600 start

Rest of week in the laps of the agy…

But still seeking international work so hopefuly something may crop up this week.

back to work Monday after3 week off due to wife having major surgery,could i take this opportunity to thank everyone who posted there best wishes.wife now ok,which is more than could be said for work major changes have occurred whilst off ,so Monday could be very interesting.

Got my first Class 2 job since passing the test two weeks ago :sunglasses: delivering cable reels (big ones!) from Warrington to who knows where.

Have a drivers mate to operate the crane as I have no HIAB.

Rest of week :question:

Pete

this is me this weekend.

started today at 1am :open_mouth:

and 3am tomorrow.

4am start swap trailers in felixstowe then tip west thurrock and coleford and maybe reload caldicot back to felixstowe

jessicas dad:
this is me this weekend.

started today at 1am :open_mouth:

and 3am tomorrow.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
yuk :wink:

What ever the Agency give me!!! Tue C+E Test, then out with you big boy’s lol!! :stuck_out_tongue:

NLT1:
What ever the Agency give me!!! Tue C+E Test, then out with you big boy’s lol!! :stuck_out_tongue:

good luck mate
jon

My Bed… :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: