Who goes where w/c Mon 17/07/06

So where is everyone going this week :question:

pam

Off to Wembley tue - fri with an OH My GOD O’CLOCK start, 5hrs work amd 8hrs pay so not complaining and its all experience for me :exclamation: :exclamation: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Bolton for an unspecified time which is dependant on the reload. Unfortunately no-one actually knew what the reload was when I left yesterday, making the specifics of the above impossible to work out. :unamused: :laughing: :laughing:

Will go in at six and run. :wink:

off work for the week.

was hoping the house would complete yesterday but its looking like next friday which means a big rush around next weekend trying to get things moved in :smiling_imp:

plus after the week ive had i dont want to see another truck :unamused: for a while

jon

Monday I will be doing york, malton, driffield, hull,
grimsby and scunthorpe. As for the rest of the
week I dont know yet

pick motor up sun am hop over to france pm
monday france, load bread for wolverhampton
tip said load of bread
over to leicester load empty trays
then to rotterdam to tip and load same place, for wolverhampton.

14.30 Leeds

Berkshire, much as dhl told me on friday, find out town when i get the trailer from Harwich tomorrow, finish up at depot at Tilbury.
sdj

up the north east with four drops on.then park up anywhere between the stockyard and tamworth on the way back.all depending on where i’m going on tuesday.

Tony b

Not got anything on Monday,it’s Glasgow holiday this week so easy week yet again.Things are looking worse each passing week. :unamused:

Hawick monday then on to the north east for night out, back to base tues for run down to Lincs. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

For a change I have a sensible o’clock tip, in Preston-ish.
Reload out of Liverpool-ish for the Midlands.
This is based on the assumption that my trailer has been loaded :astonished: , and correctly :open_mouth: :open_mouth: , or I wont be going far.
Rest of the week is anybodys guess.

roday I have an interview and driving assesment for wincanton :unamused: (the yard near the stockyard)
and the rest of the week I`m off to portugal for the annual motobike show in faro http://www.motoclubefaro.pt/ camping under the sun/stars with around 50,000 other like minded peeps, and getting generally drunken etc while watching various bands, and semi nekid ladeeeeeeeezzzz on stage (*coughs) dancing