Who goes where w/c Mon 18/10/04

Pam is away this morning so she asked me to start this thread this week so where is everyone going this week.

For me it starts tomorrow with collecting the trailer from Slough and shipping Dover - Calais with two drops in Holland, Schiphol and Wijchen, followed by three in Germany, Monchengladbach, Warstein and Boblingen. Reload just down the road from Boblingen in Herrenberg.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

The better halve and I will be in the land of Sun, Sand,and Sangria and anything else :blush: :blush: :blush: beginning with S :blush: :blush: :blush:

A nice easy day Monday 1 in Scunny, 2 in Lincoln, 1 in Donny and 1 in Sheffield.

Tuesday, 10 ton of bulk grease down to Llanwern steel works.

Wednesday, 1 drop Shrewsbury then reload in Dudley and back to Stockport.

Thursday, 8 ton bulk grease to Scunny steel works.

Friday, 2 in Gateshead 1 in middlesborough 1 in Darlington and Back to Stockport and finish.

As you can see I’ve got a very easy week :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

mon going to see nurse to have my ears syringed :cry: :cry:

Eh?

Nice easy one from Oldbury to Nantes. Ship via Poole :stuck_out_tongue:

neil dont be a wuss :laughing: :laughing: i had that done a few years ago and it doesnt hurt… well not much… compared to typhoid or the plague… :laughing: :laughing: :wink:
load 0600 kirkby in ashfield for sherburn in elmet
tip and run back to k-in-a
reload same for crumlin del mon afternoon.

leave on monday for a nice casual spin to budapest then reload in austria or germany and home by saturday :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Well taking my very own truck out to earn its crust for the first time hauling 30t loads of tarmac from a quarry in Dromore to Warrenpoint Co.Down.Going to be flat out as their trying to lay 800 ton/day :exclamation: :exclamation: :confused:

Tomorrow (Sunday 08-00 start) Walkers Crisps Leicester. No idea where I’m going. Agency wallah. Monday & Tuesday 06-00 DHL British Gypsum Barrow Upon Soar. Probabley Wed/Thursday @ Walkers again. Finish Thursday for the week.

delivering milk around cannock (fancy a brew mal :smiley: ).run might change in the near future becuase we picked up a new supermarket contract :smiley:

jon

Off to Liverpool Docks, with bailed cars tomorrow (Sunday), overnight, (got to watch for the ladies of the night Model) for tipping Monday a.m. - then Winsford to Newquay

dropping beer,lincs, notts,south yorks.slack at present but calm before the storm,et al christmas.

Starting at about 1130 ish tommorow, taking a load down to Nottingham, for tipping first thing Monday. After that ■■?

:unamused: usual monday to friday …Wigan to Honda in Swindon :cry:
Dave

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: going all the way to wakefield on monday to pick up me new van :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

broke me old one :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

The family needed a well earned break so,
After taking the wife and kids to visit the desert like landscape of Lanzarote
I will try and cool myself in the swimming pool to get relief fom the 27degree heat.

sad thing is I´m still thinking about all you guys and girls on the road.
Drive safe everyone.

Tip monday morn Wakefield, mt back to yard as the tilts up for test, load tuesday for Greece prob Athens, so back in the warm weather for the weekend.
sdj

Tip Welshpool, then back to yard for trailer swap, Tip Dudley, then I am at the mercy of the TM for the rest of the day, which I guess will be very unpleasant. :frowning: :frowning: Serves me right for playing my mouth last week. !!!

Liberace, I may just see you in Barrow, as loading out of there is the ultimate punishment for not towing the line… :angry: :angry:

Truck in for MOT on Tuesday, so leaving tomorrow, van job to Buncrana with some urgent spares. Night out in a B & B, sob! Back on Wednesday boat from Rosslare.

keelman:

The better halve and I will be in the land of Sun, Sand,and Sangria and anything else :blush: :blush: :blush: beginning with S :blush: :blush: :blush:

I wouldn’t have thought Skegness would be so popular at this time of year :laughing: :laughing: