Who goes where W/C Mon 06/06/05

So where is everyone going this week :question:

pam

If last week is anything to go by it could be around the street’s of Glasgow,Prestwick,Irvine,Dundee and Aberdeen chucked in for good measure.But i’ll just have to wait and see on my return Monday,unless i get a phone call over the weekend.Only if i’m going to Aberdeen will i get a call. :laughing:

Leave tomorrow with deliveries in Nijmegen, Duisburg, Monchengladbach, Thurnau and Bondorf. 99% certain the reload will be from Herrenberg for Dunstable.

See below. :open_mouth:

Someone is seriously going to suffer if I’m late… :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

the dreaded packing for me. in readiness for move next weekend… :cry: :cry:

Lucy:
See below. :open_mouth:

Someone is seriously going to suffer if I’m late… :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

We’ll be thinking of you Tuesday Lucy.

Salut, David & Fran.

monday i got notts spalding skeggy and mablethorpe and the rest of the week who knows

Easy week for me. Load at Aylesbury Monday, tip and reload at Carlisle, tip and reload at Aylesbury and repeat until Saturday comes around and either head back to yard or if I have time, tip at Aylesbury then back to yard. Showers and free secure parking at both ends. Will be on this sort of work most of the time from now till October except for service weeks.

Max load weight will be about 7t. Look out for a blue & white R500 topline & trailer with matching reg - R500*** .

leave sunday afternoon with a 40f container for a run up to colne for a 8am tip then back and forward to felixstowe all week

sunday evening start for me going to reality depots in maidstone and aylsham, might even keep going jump on the boat and get some duty frees :smiley: :smiley:

jon

Coffeeholic:
Monchengladbach,

Me too, on Monday!! Hereford Tuesday then I dare say the office for the rest of the week although I think there might be a Bonn trip Thursday or Friday.

Tuesday ship out dover calais with 3 dumper trucks for madrid…gonna double man this trip with the boss…god help him

Andover for 1100.

I shall be testing Marstons Pedigree for a few days :stuck_out_tongue: I have a weeks holiday, but I am still trying to get some tickets for the TT

Start new job with DHL…wish me luck!!!
Marcustandy…did you mean Herford not Hereford?

have got 3 drops in the center of paris (boooo), thats monday and tuesday sorted.
have got 110m3 to load wednesday somewhere near moulins and then off down south to tip.
salut
chris

Off to lovely Maastricht on Monday, which is a shame as the Irish pub is shut on Mondays :frowning: :frowning: After that i have no idea.

Good luck with the new job Wobble :smiley:

Cheers Convoy…

Wobble:
Marcustandy…did you mean Herford not Hereford?

Yes. It was a typo. :blush: