Who goes where w/c Mon 24/07/06

So where is everyone going this week :question:

pam

Going to do a bit of Kerb crawling on Monday, not sure about rest of week yet :exclamation: :exclamation:

This week the Agy sent me to a company few miles down the road in Swindon, tue - yesterday, was suppose to do a Wembley run but had it changed to Exeter, running out at 3am, arriving Exeter at 5.30am ish, tip and back to Swindon, home by 10.30 ish. got min 8hrs @ £9.00 hr so not complaining :smiley: :smiley:

Bit of variety this week. Booked for 11:00 Sainsbury’s today, 13:00 Asda tomorrow, 11:00 DHL Monday, Asda again Tuesday not sure of start time yet, rest day Wednesday. Thurs, Fri, Sat Sun to be confirmed later, but it will be any or all of the same three.

4am start with about 6 drops around glasgow, collect scottish courage at livingston at 6am tuesday morning then a easy run back down.

jobs a good to ease me back in (plus i get monday night off from the wallpaper scraper :smiley: :smiley: )

jon

To the pub on Monday 11 am !!! and then who knows ive got 2 weeks off .

im off to load @ Bisley in Newport for area 95 in France god knows what the rest of the week will be!!!

OFF FOR THE WEEK :laughing:

Monday Night 1900 load leeds for Glasgow Return to Leeds and tip.

Rest of week not sure :laughing:

0500 ciba bradford
solo to hull to tip 2 trailers from hull docks into hull
then who knows
jon

Home on Spalding Moor start at 4am.

Renshaws in Liverpool then over to RHM in Flint. Back over to a drop in Dronfield then Greencore at Kiverton with the final drop at Solway Foods, Worksop and run back to the yard.

Greencore at Kiverton is a joke. I mean, what kind of company doesn’t have forklift drivers for Goods In?

Start at Chippenham, Bristol, Weston-s-Mare, Bude, Truro and finally Sennen

Conor:

Renshaws in Liverpool then over to RHM in Flint. Back over to a drop in Dronfield then Greencore at Kiveton with the final drop at Solway Foods, Worksop and run back to the yard.

Greencore at Kiveton is a joke. I mean, what kind of company doesn’t have forklift drivers for Goods In?

my god ,you mean you have to deliver to neantherdal city,dont forget to pack your worksop survival kit,practice your sign language, because none of the crapheads can read or write.

well its decision time this week ,chance of a new job,if i decide to take it will bang in what holidays i have left as notice.so no more beer deliveries .biggest draw to the job,have been promised will not go within a 20 mile radius of aaarrrgh worksop. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Warrior:

Conor:

Renshaws in Liverpool then over to RHM in Flint. Back over to a drop in Dronfield then Greencore at Kiveton with the final drop at Solway Foods, Worksop and run back to the yard.

Greencore at Kiveton is a joke. I mean, what kind of company doesn’t have forklift drivers for Goods In?

my god ,you mean you have to deliver to neantherdal city,dont forget to pack your worksop survival kit,practice your sign language, because none of the crapheads can read or write.

It’s OK, it’s Manham Business Park so it’s “just about” in Worksop.

18.00 start Monday to Friday Glasgow to St Helens trunk with NYK.

off to belguim early monday,i mean early aswell. deliver halesowen tuesday,then off for a couple of weeks going oop norf for some fishing and dwinking.

might give you a call luce/rikki c if we can get a few in at the local

ohterry:
off to belguim early monday,i mean early aswell. deliver halesowen tuesday,then off for a couple of weeks going oop norf for some fishing and dwinking.

might give you a call luce/rikki c if we can get a few in at the local

fishing,zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Monday. start at 02:00 Purfleet - Brockworth (Gloucester Ind Park) tip then re-load Thatcham back to Purfleet :sunglasses:

Then whatever I can get :wink: