Who goes where w/c Mon 24/04/06

So where is everyone going this week :question:

pam

castleford for 9am so 4am start :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

nights again!!!

18.30 start sunday night going to banks’s at wolves trailer swop and then empty up to thwaites to bring 26 pallets of cans out back to burton

Monday - Long distance to Tiverton, Devon :open_mouth:
Monday - after lunch, paint and decorate TM’s new office - again :frowning:

Rest of the week? Only 4 days before I leave, one [zb] of a TM, so God only knows.

John

have u tried lead based paint,some old army surplas?

worthing/sth coast mon
rest of week?

mark

st albans for 8am mon

Load and run St Helens, reload Wrexham.

Dropped my unit into volvo burton on friday afternoon… “can you take your motor into volvo jon, its down for its first mot on monday”…
“Hello mate, what time will my unit be ready on monday?” …“it wont! its due for test on tuesday lunch!”
" You plonker… its due for test tuesday not monday… and im not cab-hopping so im not coming in… so there!"
So i`ll be relaxing on monday and maybe starting tuesday afternoon for gent… or early weds morning…
I might even volunteer to be weekended this week-holidays are coming! :laughing:

Has all my regular readers will know,its the same old routine,Coors monday empties in loaded out.then its worksop del sol tuesday (skegness).all points of lincolnshire rest of week delivering the golden nectar to their delightfull pubs.(god,somebody has to doit).

Hi Warrior

who you do your beer delivery for mate I used to do a bit mi self about ten years :smiley:

i didnt zb my mate on the Toulouse job so were off to Hamburg on Monday afternoon

Dunstable for 11am, re-load Goole and catch ferry at Liverpool.

welll I’m supposed to be working 4 days this week as its my last week working for the agency ans I’m moving over the weekend so dont expect much work, apart from 1 day doing home deliverys for MFI on tuesday

Sat in Ramstein Autohof, Germany for the weekend, off to Speyer, Karlsruhe and Esslingen on monday, and who knows after that…

thecoder0:
Hi Warrior

who you do your beer delivery for mate I used to do a bit mi self about ten years :smiley:

Nowadays mate we all deliver one anothers beer,john smiths,tetley. tradeteam,they all … in the same pot.

Monday AM I’m going to the Physchiatrist. I’ve been having an overwhelming desire to harm my TM. :imp: :smiley: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

PARIS care of “THE MISSUS TRANSPORT SERVICES” for my birthday present.
Back on Shift on Saturday with 5x Radstock - Keynsham. Oh joy!!

Going nowhere this week and probably next. Just taken my car into the bodyshop for some restoration work and a full respray. A good excuse for a couple of weeks dossing around if ever I heard one :wink:

For those interested, it’s a 1986 Ford Capri and yes, it is my daily driver. Brave or stupid? I’ll leave that to you lot to decide.