Who goes where w/c Mon 16/10/06

So where is everyone going this week :question:

pam

calor gas stoney stanton

more training

bristol areas all week and last week on coop as im handing my notice in so last week so no more hand ball no more arragonat and rude store workers no more idiot car drivers in ar parks who block you in no more been told you cant park there in little villages even though your right out side the store door
starting for landons on 23 ct

no where week off :smiley:

jon

monday & tues on the bin trucks again, then start my fulltime IT job tues night for 4 nights

Load and run Stallingborough, so 6am start. Still incognito in our temporary Stralis whilst my wagon has it’s pre off-hire “pimping” done…Am getting increasingly sceptical about ever getting it back… :cry: :cry: :cry:

Got a week off college next week so the people I work for part time have asked me to go tramping Monday to Friday, start from Glasgow with a load of prefab concrete to Seaham County Durham and Where and when required after that.

Just as long as it’s not London or the M25.

After sorting out most of the drivers for nx week the TM has sent me to Grimsby & Hull loading at 2 am Monday :unamused:

At least Im off the locals :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley:

Then who knows

Taking a D6 up to ■■■■■■■ some time on Monday. :smiley:

got a weeks work out of wilkos (M - F) mid-day starts

waitrose supermarket, oxford road newbury, all week car park security maybe we could lock up the supervisor she’s a bit of a dragon!!! :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

in work tomorrow, running down to birmingham to swap tanks. pick up one for bierne france then run down to dover. tip monday back up to birmingham for tuesday morning, maybe a run up to hull docks, and wouldnt mind another france which will see me home for friday morning :laughing:

haven’t the foggiest and to be quite honest, … I don’t give a toss!

Ship from Harwich 23.30 sunday night to the Hook, give the office a ring to find out were in Holland im finishing loading, then up to Denmark, tip, load and back again.
sdj

Next week I start a new job night trunking.
I will be doing newspapers and magazines
ect. Some places mentioned where pole star,
grays, menzies, newcastle print, daily mirror
and other print centres.

Rob K:
Taking a D6 up to ■■■■■■■ some time on Monday. :smiley:

Probably best to avoid the A66 then :stuck_out_tongue: That will be a steady ride :stuck_out_tongue:

I will get me coat :blush:

Im loading 5 tonne of something sloppy for Geneva

magna park then nailsea then possibly down to glastonbury for a reload back up north

Manager:
haven’t the foggiest to be quite honest!

that about sums up every transport manager I`ve come across …LOL

Im currently in Valencia on my way to Perpignan to tip 8 o’clock monday morning, then reload in Girona/Barcelona for Málaga… Then who knows :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Gonna do a bit of a diary soon, but im useless at those sort of things :blush: - bit of advice wouldnt go a miss :bulb: :grimacing: :grimacing:

delboy98:
Gonna do a bit of a diary soon, but im useless at those sort of things :blush: - bit of advice wouldnt go a miss :bulb: :grimacing: :grimacing:

Use the keyboard to enter words onto the screen, just like the post you just made, then stick some pictures amongst the words. Job done. :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: :smiley:

Happy to help. :wink: :smiley: