Who goes where w/c Mon 27/02/06

So where is everyone going this week :question:

pam

Off early Sunday morning with 3 drops around the Stuttgart area.

Got a new R series topline to play with as well :smiley:

Peterlee then over to Halewood with car parts for NYK.

8am at coop nottingham followed by makro ,bookers, hardy and hansons brewery, and midland wines all nottingham. then bookers mansfield followed by trailer swop at mansfield brewery to pick up the night mans trailer.

or all of the above in any order i can be arsed to do them. :wink:

im sure they do it on purpose cause the planners a tree hugger and he knows im a ram :smiling_imp:

jon

monday, im off to St.Helens with the 470 wheely dustbins that i loaded friday to deliver to the council hopefully as they are stacked 10 high (1 inside the other) the top 1 wont be full of water so I don`t get soaked if they fall over. trying to handball a stack of wheely bins is a fine art :wink:
Tuesday will probably be a 2-3 day trip out with more plastic tanks to builders/plumber merchants

Monday 5am start with 3 drops in Brum, back to base then 1 for Lutterworh…all subject to change of course :wink:

make a nice change after having had 5 days of London this week :imp:

Jules

ship out seafrance …dover calais…load sugar at Lille…back to crayford…drop the trailer …tues …dont know…wed…hospital appt 10.00…probably ship out wed pm to load my trailer that was tipped at Leeming Bar…and then back to uk…and who knows…maybe tip it in york…or ship out to load another one…just been told that we will be loading also in Belgium…Luxembourg…and Germany in the near future…the futures looking good…well for our company anyway…

A day on locals :cry: :cry: :cry:

Baildon, Keighley, Halifax and Bradford. A bit of a change from last week which saw me over the water for the 1st time in years.

Forgot the camera or I would have tried to do a diary (not the same without pics is it?) Maybe next time eh? :laughing: :laughing:

Delivering & collecting vehicles monday, no idea tuesday or wednesday, DHL Thursday and friday is still a mystery too. :stuck_out_tongue:

Catching 14.30 Holyhead to Dublin ferry monday for tuesday tip at Ballydesmond :slight_smile:

Bit of a lay on Monday ,leave Magor for a 8am tip Swansea.back to the Brewery collect loaded trailer for a 3pm tip Macro Reading.
Then reload out of Scots Courage Reading, for a 8.30 am tip back at the Brewery Tuesday. I dont know about the rest of the week.

Well,new run lasted just one week,back to the same old plod,Coors,er sorry stones monday empties in loaded out.then tripping around lincs,south yorks delivering gods golden nectar.hee,hee,hee,no worksop again.

Spending my second weekend in a row in France before heading to Milan.

meant to be going to portugal tuesday.
but the boss just rang and i may be doing a couple of belguims instead. wont know for sure till sunday pm

Ladytrucker679:
Peterlee then over to Halewood with car parts for NYK.

ahh me bets ur going to NSK BEARING peterlee lindsey.
nice snack van just opposite entrance used to do free tea,s n coffee

ohterry:
but the boss just rang and i may be doing a couple of belguims instead. wont know for sure till sunday pm

You mean I spent an hour on the phone for nothing■■?

TheBear:

ohterry:

You mean I spent an hour on the phone for nothing■■?

lol not wasted m8. u had the pleasure of my company for an hour. :laughing: :laughing:

Monday I will be delivering steel around manchester,
stockport, flint, warrington, St.Helens, and maybe
some in west yorkshire. I will be in a scania 93d and
not looking forward to it as I am not a big fan of scania
and there could be up to 13 drops and its roping and
sheeting. As for the rest of the week I dont know yet

Im loaded for Germany with a load of slagroom, tipping just over Bad Bentheim and reload for Kirkaldy :stuck_out_tongue:

lie in for me tomorrow leave stockport in the morning 1st drop skipton booked in for 10am :smiley: then 2 more somewhere in west yorkshire whilst awaiting the dreaded phone call from the gaffer telling me whats next fingers crossed he says “nothing come back to yard and have a early finish you deserve it” :unamused: but i doubt it lol