Who goes where w/c Mon 08/12/03

So where is everyone of to this week then?

pam

Collect trailer from Slough on Sunday and first drop is Monchengladbach. Then back into Holland for a drop at Venray then up to Weesp, near Amsterdam, for a collection.

Back into Germany to deliver the collection from Weesp to Stuttgart followed by drops in Bondorf and Herrenberg. Reload from Herrenberg for home.

how do you follow that!!!

00.00 start going to eastleigh and poole.

anyone in the services at southampton on the m27 can buy me a coffee at 7am after me kip :wink:

just the one suger :smiley:

jon

Load at Grantham for sth.elmsall, tip and back to Grantham to load for Andover 22.00 tip. Tip, pull out, park up, close curtains and bed :smiley:

Martin :sunglasses:

starting from homebase (wolverhampton), 2 drops Luton, 1 drop Harpenden, 1 drop Bushey, 2 drops Enfield then over to Colchester 2 drops, then park up and the 2 drops Cambridge Tues morning, then trundle back ( at a leisurely pace) to Cannock, Staffs to reload. we are dedicated to one customer so no backloading!.

Big day … Glens falls NY to Sudbury MA, reload ex Lawrence MA change trailers in Scotia NY, reload Broadalbin NY to Glens Falls NY …
… Very good earner.

IF THIS SNOW EVER STOPS.

A lie in!!! 0800 start,shunting trailers in the yard,and round the trad.est. to various contracts,then load p.m for redditch 1800 tip. Night out Monday,then back to Andover and reload for Coventry 1130 tip.After that anything goes…

Highbridge Flyer,where you tipping in Andover on Monday??

Dan.

VOR. :cry:

Minimerc gets its annual MOT on thursday so its Enfield-Hatfield Monday morning and i won’t see her til next Friday! :cry:

for me it means a week Stocktaking in the Warehouse. Boring! :frowning:

Have just done 2 Spains back to back (got off ferry last Sunday morning at 0700, took the demo and loaded trailer home and they bought my own loaded outfit up to me at 2200 and I was back off to Pompey for the 2315 sailing) so have no idea what is next. Have been off for the weekend and Monday as well :smiley: :smiley:

Same old… same old for me…
On Late shift this week, 2.30pm til 10.30pm
Clock in, get a coffee… sit down and wait for some line based maint guy to decide if the breakdown is too dirty and messy , and wait for him to give me a call…

either that, Or my boss will find some stupid “scrap heap challenge” for me to do…

“There ya go Andy, make a new machine out of that old one thats got nothing left on it, and falling apart…”

And all this is a stuffy old factory thast got no fresh air…sigh

It’s 9.15 am Sunday, we have had non stop snow, now 4 ft deep. I don’t think i’ll be going anywhere if the snow plough I ordered don’t come soon. :confused:

Now then Dan,

Im tipping at londis. I’ll be there for about 18.30 but they wont let me in till 22.00. Now theres progress for ya.

cheers

Martin

0500 start for 0730 Tesco Middlewich, then reload out of Speke and back home
Trev

10am West Brom to load for Felix. No lie in tomorrow then :unamused:

Trailer is ready at 6.a.m in Brum. Spose im up before 5 again then! Afternoons seem ■■■■ appealing to me sometimes.

Mal

4am start, down to Thamesport to collect container for Sidmouth 11am.

6am start for a tail lift job out of the yard for Rugby in company with a 17 tonner on the same job…wait a minuit…Rugby…that’s well outside the M25…I’ll get vertigo or something. Maybe that’s why they are sending the 17 tonner with me, so I don’t get lonely :laughing:

Leave Peterborough 4am Northwich,Prestatyn,Liverpool,St Helens,Bolton then up to Workington and Cleater Moor either that afternoon or early Tuesday anyway whatever happens a night out on Monday in the Lake District then back to Peterborough on Tuesday afternoon to load for Wednesday.

Pick up the truck at Park Royal '15;30 bit of running about locally then leave london 'bout 19:30 up to some TNT(ggggrrrrrrrrr… :smiling_imp: )hub in Leicester

Don`t believe it! Another delivery to Tesco Middlewich for 0800, then reload from British Salt Middlewich and back home :slight_smile:
Trev