Who goes where w/c Mon 25/05/09

So where is everyone going this week :question:

i’m tipping gonesse near paris wednesday so vivonne tues nite several drinks will be consumed :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

leave sunny poole for barrow on soar about 3 am then reload barrow for northarlaton,then probably down to pocklington after that ?

running monday up to kelso then edinburgh livingstone motherwell bellshill glasgow kirkaldy dundee inverness girvan carlisle…back thurs friday sometime

Booked on 9.50 HHS out of Stranraer on Monday for a couple of drops in Northern Ireland.
Tuesday , head for home with maybe a couple of locals in the afternoon.
Wednesday and Thursday, Bradford and Reading.
Friday , who knows ■■

dogthehunter , Motherwell’s my hometown so if you need any info give me a shout mate. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

the garage wednesday to see if they have fixed my baby,after she threw her toys out the pram and promptly cooked herself.

Ready!!
Load Rotterdam for Tampere(Finland),Stockholm, Bergen(Norway)Bern(Swiss),Munich,Frankfurt,Vienna,Herning(Denmark),Dublin,Glasgow,Carhaix(France),Rome,Turin,Udine,Bilbao,Seville,Benidorm,Valladolid,Santiago.
See ya in August :smiley:

jacko22:
Ready!!
Load Rotterdam for Tampere(Finland),Stockholm, Bergen(Norway)Bern(Swiss),Munich,Frankfurt,Vienna,Herning(Denmark),Dublin,Glasgow,Carhaix(France),Rome,Turin,Udine,Bilbao,Seville,Benidorm,Valladolid,Santiago.
See ya in August :smiley:

is that a tour by somebody we might know?
who schedules scandinavia then swiss and germany then goes back part way through to go back to denmark?

Oh yeh! Bruce Springsteen for Redburns!
God knows why they cross over but they always seem to!
Prob just venue avaliability.

monday couple of jobs around birmingham and stoke on the hiab

rest of the week who knows as the hiab works has gone mental and the regular drivers off on the sick for the next few months

Local on Monday going nr Newark then tuesday Blackburn then who knows!
But not in my truck till thursday due to MOT! so out in brothers truck! :frowning:

shipping to calais on sunday ontowards brugge then tip monday a few in belg and the NL ending in rattinam germany and couple more in NL tuesday ending up @ Nissan amsterdam for first thing wed morning and couple of pick ups in the NL and 2 around Antwerp and home bound thursday

Off to w thurrock on Tuesday to start my new job for Containerlift will b out all week delivering containers nationwide keeping truck at Titan truck park over the weekend :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

ive got netto’s 6am tuesday. :grimacing:

Mon - off (maybe take the kids to seaside maybe !!)

Tue - Deliver load of dark Grain Distillers to Cardigan and reload Oats from near Llantwit Major.

Wed - Tip above mentioned Oats and then ■■? for rest of week

sunday -donny
mon -spare driver- could be 10 hrs sat in canteen or wherever driver who doesnt turn in was going
tues co-op osset
wed-multi droping round hull and grimsby
thurs-stockton

Only one box to Pershore for 8 am

A very short notice week off for me(maybe more) due to my mum being admitted to Intensive Care in Wycombe on Thursday Afternoon… Am just back home now for a quick shower and back for the night shift… Its almost like being at work, No facilites and £1 an hour to park!

Apologies to anyone who got caught in the traffic caused by my abandoned Downton Truck on Thursday outside Wycombe Hospital, but needs must…:wink:

running oilseed ■■■■ from a farm near aberdeen to a boat at peterhead on monday then rest of week is a dunno yet, hope your mother gets better soon buzzard

dont even know how long i am getting for my weekend yet. from what they (tradimar) said today, probably tradimar all week again which will either be manchester/grimsby/goole or aberdeen. maybe they will give me the waitrose run which means bracknell and delivering to kent. doubtful though. grimsby, here i come :laughing: