Who goes where w/c Mon 29/06/09

So where is everyone going this week :question:

nice and easy next week 2 drops brussels and 8 drops in the NL reload nr roermond and home for thursday :slight_smile:

dont know exactly where I’m off to but have to be in the yard at 7am

back out on britney tour thursday,doing paris,antwerp,copenhagen,stockholm,helsinki,st petersberg,moscow,warsaw and berlin over the next 4 weeks :smiley:

Elton for 7, but only three days next week before I get on the big silver bird that takes you off to the sun… :smiley: :smiley:

i’m in yard monday as truck needs ebs problem sorted, tuesday got 3 drops of timber starting at aberdeen and finish dundee, reload dundee for a drop near the yard then back to sitting in yard waiting for the phone too ring

Aberdeen for lunchtime on monday, on site for a couple of hours then over to Kinloss.
Probably in Newtonmore on monday night so if anybody fancies a pint give me a shout.
Rest of the week who knows , probably locals. :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

out sunday 1 drop aix en provence tip tuesday,will be a min of 4 hours tipping as got everything including the kitchen sink to take off :laughing: then i don’t know !

Load Whittlesey Monday for Cheltenham then reload Cinderford for Purfleet. Tues ■■?

In at 0300 sunday to Asda Skem and Morrisons Gadbrook then back in 0315 monday for Wells then Bicester on livehaul,a nice start to the week after the chaos of last week :open_mouth: 69 hours in 5 days,most of it waiting for loads !!

1 pallet for Epse,2 pallets for Vaassen then 3 small coils for Norden.
Might get the coils off Monday,might not,depends how I feel but can only tip in Norden until 2pm.

Reload Bremen Tuesday.

thurso monday

then nip across to north watten tuesday

then who knows

next pontefract 9.30 deja vu :exclamation: :exclamation:

Mon,Tues and Wed running to Montrose after that who knows

In Sainsburys for 7 on Sunday tipping wellingborough corb, milton keynes and 2 more drops, off monday and tuesday :smiley:

Immingham to Nottingham x2 1st at 10.00 then 17.00 then don`t know

yard for 5.30(arf hr pay doin daily checks n puttin gear in truck :wink: )load @ McBrides Bradford @7 for tesco weybridge 14.30 then after that aint got a scooby doo :smiley:

Sunday night 17:00 up to Cov trailer change up to Leicester then back to Bristol
Wont hold my breath on any of that though .
Rest of the week Who knows :wink:

glasgow

down the 74

then the m6

round the 25

down the m20/a20…then who knows :wink:

Looks like I’m loading at croft tipping Baston then taking asphalt to Spalding to Eye bypass.

Another day of earning jack ■■■■. :frowning: