Who goes where w/c Mon 25/05/09

Start 00:00 Tuesday and up to Stranraer for the 09:50 HSS to Belfast, returning Wednesday. Thursday off to Germany, returning Friday.

off on Monday looking after then little one as my wife is in hospital. Tue run out to meet one of our drivers swap trls and then run back to wigan. wed start to put trl in to heaton park manchester.thurs the same as wed put trl in to heaton park. fri hospital to be with the wife as she gives birth to our second child :smiley: :smiley:

In at 0315 monday for a leamington spa back to brackley and then down to andover for my second load of the day,dont mind being messed about as it’s double bubble :smiley: Tuesday starts at the un goddly hour of 0115 :open_mouth: for 2 loads out of lydney,run the first up to andoversford and swap for an empty and back to lydney to load 2nd for brackley :smiley:

Argos Magna pk Monday for 1015 destination unknown even if i knew it would change
C4 Logistics Coventry Tuesday load Notts tip Wembley
Wednesday sign on/off cause confusion cos i did more than 16hours work

ps how do i get working persons tax crdit

Couple of drops in the midlands i think. Planner did phone to tell me, but it was friday, the sun was shining, nice early finish, i’d just jumped in my car and all i heard was blah blah blah, 7am. Yeah yeah, whatever. Ta-raa. Before wheelspinning out of the car park.

shipping out bank holiday mon for genoa

just had a call. 0300 start for tradimar (YAY :smiley: ) loading at bookers in livingston, heading to maastricht and pick up a backload from raik road in aberdeen. no night out this time but at least its bank holiday pay :sunglasses:

scanny77:
just had a call. 0300 start for tradimar (YAY :smiley: ) loading at bookers in livingston, heading to maastricht and pick up a backload from raik road in aberdeen. no night out this time but at least its bank holiday pay :sunglasses:

maastricht to aberdeen no night out? what are you a pilot for easy jet :smiley:

think scanny means he going to mastrict which is a area of aberdeen not the one in germany :laughing: :laughing:

where the hell did i get that spelling from? couldnt find it in my aberdeen map oddly enough. just the like first time i went to barrow in furness which i thought (for some reason) was just past kirkcaldy :laughing:

You are all wrong it’s Mastrick, and if its Bookers in mastrick it will be in Whitemyres avenue just off the Lang stracht.

i will be going down to the beach in Aberdeen to sit and wait for a job to come in but seeing as its Monday I wont hold my breath

that reminds me. i might not get breakfast tomorrow. the burger van in raik road might be closed :frowning:

load codenham tip creeting reload creeting tip wissey beet factory reload brandon tip cardiff 08.00 wendesday morning reload cardiff taip ashbourne reload ashbourne tip sutton bridge :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Loading manchester of to heineken in holland

off monday wahey.2x desborough tues out of harwich first ones already set up.then truck goes in for mot and im doing 2 days safed should be interesting :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: might even be home for a couple of nights this week that,ll upset the milkman :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

out monday afternoon, up to hull to catch the boat for europoort. tipping germany wednesday morning.

off today then tipping wheat at knottingley then reloadin wheatfeed pelletts for wrexham(best not upset the weighbridge bloke this time :laughing: ) tipping that and loading slate for dewsbury. The rest off the week is a mistery?

Start 2100 tonight…1st drop Smithfield Market…2nd drop Exeter :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Whats HIAB?

I,m off down to my agency office to give them the biggest bollocking they have ever had . I found out after 3 yrs of blemish free driving for them and never letting them down once , 1 off them has been ringing round lads who have had between 55 and 65 hrs work last week and offering them Sunday and bank holiday work. We all have bills to pay and all I ask for is a fair crack of the whip. The guy who owns the agency is as good as gold and I don,t think he knows what Billy Liar is up to , but he will tomorrow
Time,s are hard for all of us If he only wants me to do 3 days just say so , I,ll get a couple of days somewhere else.