Who goes where w/c Mon 05/01/09

So where is everyone going :question:

Ship out for italy monday,cant wait to get back to work after two long weeks off :smiley:

mon-down to sandtoft-then ayr kilmarnock.
tue- back to sandtoft-then big bed.
wed-3 drops edinburghshire.
thu-sandtoft to kirkcaldy
fri/sat-nissan to perth.

Monday…Worksop, Matlock,Swadlincote then over to Skegness :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

As for rest of week…■■?

my bed lol

anyone wanna let me go to work for them?

Load Bicester to Southampton, nothing exciting at all :frowning: but at least its work :smiley:

I am back on the dustcarts for two weeks:

To Chez Jo at Hautvillers-Ouville.
Tuesday via P&O to Dover then up to Nottingham
Wednesday to Rochdale, Stretford then back to Nottingham
Thursday back to Dover for a ferry, late or early Friday
Midday probably Relais de La Loge at Salbris, south of Orleans then home in the evening. :laughing:

tomorrow shipping out via dover prob.on the 1600h dunkerque if i get up in time :laughing:
monday 3 drops brussells and up to Henglo if their still open :question:
tuesday in to germany -bochum and Rattinham then start collections
all i know is 1 nr koln so far

Weeks holiday.

Start 0100 sunday morning :open_mouth: down to gloucester then bletchley,0500 start monday for usk so should be home by 1500 :smiley: :smiley: god knows where after monday,where ever the dart lands on the map seems to be the new planning method :laughing:

i fly home on the 5th, get backon the 6th, and ithink im due back on the 9th to work, ithink going to newcastle, and then home, but i dont really have much of a clue, best call them when i get back!

One drop Aberwristwatch in the puddle-jumper; mine’s in for service.

Suits me! :slight_smile:

Running over to Holland for 3 drops around Deventer and Arnheim with a Moffat on t’back.
IN A BLOODY ARTIC.
God, I hate those things. :imp: :imp:
They bend in the wrong place. :imp:

back to iraq i hope :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

off monday as we’re on 4 days

rest of the week is a 4 day tour of Devon,Cornwall ,and South Wales for a backload of steel on the friday

sun -leigh green
mon- donny
tues - brum multi
wed - leigh green
thurs- brum multi

gargrave near skipton for 8am. drop and swap.

Go into the yard about 0930 on monday morning, put me kit back in me cab and then call the office to find out where i’m going.
Same old story just a different year.

Jo.x

Load 10am Portage la Prarie, Manitoba to go down to Tampa, Florida. Over 2ooo miles south. Goodbye snow and -20 degc and hello sunshine! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile: