Who goes where w/c Mon 26/01/09

So where is everyone going :question:

loaded steelworks algeciras yesterday 2 drops langenfeld and duisburg
monday night in almazan, tuesday in vivonne, wednesday aachenerland anybody fancy a coffee or a beer or especially wine!! find the spanish actros with the welsh dragon on the front

ive got 6am somewhere and as usual i cant remember where to.

Monday have a small job, on the Heysham-Belfast ferry Monday night, and Belfast-Birkenhead Tuesday morning in a little van Smile Then back home with nothing to do.

Not off anywhere this week as I’m off now for 8 days, but only had to book 4 days annual holiday :exclamation: :smiley: :smiley:

This is supposed to be my one week in eight which is UK work only but we are so busy at the moment there isn’t much in the way of UK only in the week ahead. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Monday: Go to Paris

Tuesday: Come back from Paris

Wednesday: Go to Paris

Thursday: Come back from Paris

Friday: Go to Germany

Saturday: Come back from Germany

I’m NOT going to Cannock! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

11am Weybridge. That’ll make a change.

Back into work after 13 days off, only used five days holiday, another week of day distribution, not very glamourous but it pays the bills.

1st job North Scale near Lincoln then back o Immingham
2nd job to Batly in the afternoon

For once I can join in :slight_smile:
Home Monday -
Tues/Wednesday down to Millbrook proving grounds for a couple days testing trucks :slight_smile:

Tip Sutton in Ashfield for 8 then Newark at 10, reload Tipton 1400, then to Southampton

Most likely 8 - 10 drops around the southern home counties each day, all week.

Heading home! Sat in the hotel foyer sipping a cold beer at the Hamburg Novotel Arena Hotel. Load out tonight, back to bed, leave sunday night & tip Tuesday/Wednesday round London. Only then i can get rid of this bleedin Volvo i’m drivin this trip :angry:

ship sunday on towards brussels
monday 4 drops around brussels,1 delivery nr Leige and koblenz germany to finsh a busy day
lost intrest in the rest of the week :laughing:

Rikki-UK:
For once I can join in :slight_smile:
Home Monday -
Tues/Wednesday down to Millbrook proving grounds for a couple days testing trucks :slight_smile:

You Jammy bugger! Thats what i call getting the cream!

MR VAIN:
I’m NOT going to Cannock! :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Awww, you know you like our dumpy town really Rob :smiling_imp:

i leave early tomorrow heading for manchester

Monday - Into Honda Swindon load for Zeebrugge

Tuesday back

The rest who knows :astonished:

Load some black stuff at coryton, then unload some black stuff at purfleet… then home… about 50kms in all… :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Thats not rock n roll… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

malcolmj:
ship sunday on towards brussels
monday 4 drops around brussels,1 delivery nr Leige and koblenz germany to finsh a busy day
lost intrest in the rest of the week :laughing:

dont forget your wallet malc :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: