Wednesday to Dublin

Thursday back from Dublin

Friday to Dublin

Saturday back from Dublin

Monday Fakenham Diss, Ipswich and Gt yarmouth
Tuesday Harrow, Bedford
Wednesday day off my turn for the lay off day

and then who knows for Thurs and Fri

Walking the streets of Northampton and surrounding area’s… trying to find myself a new job.

loading plastic factory almeria tuesday either for italy :cry: or for 7 drops england and scotland :smiley: hope get the uk load

I’m still on my way to Crete. Currently sat on the dock in Pireaus waiting for the Superfast boat to load. Should be empty and back in mainland Greece by Monday probably on way to Italy for return load.

0600 start to glasgow

ship out sunday tip Rattinham amd frankfurt monday aslo 1 collection in francfurt then on to do 3 more drops tuesday in and around mainhiem forgot the rest of my weeks work but ill be back friday lunchtime

SWraith:
Walking the streets of Northampton and surrounding area’s… trying to find myself a new job.

If you want any company walking the streets let me know getting bored at home now

Northamptonguy341:

SWraith:

If you want any company walking the streets let me know getting bored at home now

you have a PM

can i come, we can be the three muskateers :smiley:

hell cant see why not :slight_smile:

If you have no luck, we could always rob a bank… :unamused:

Shipping out sunday nite Portsmouth to Caen then on to Bordeaux tipping tuesday morning :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Off to Manchester tip for 9 am

Kicking off with a hazardous box to Pompey for 8 bells

belive it or not im going to a place called… c soar in barnsley for 8 am… c soar.

Sunday
I’ll be driving coffin dodging oxygen theives around for 1 stop 100 yards apart then get moaned at why Im running late Monday, Wednesday, Friday possibly Saturday if the controller doesnt keep his word and take me off a duty to do rail replacement (baring in mind he wants the same drivers on it for the 5 weeks that jobs on starting today - then get stitched up with the oldest bus allowed, a P reg Volvo Olympian (which apparently has been LEZ complianced where everybody else has the 54 reg (and borrowed in 06 reg) low floor double deckers… :unamused: :imp:
Tuesday, Im off to Kent to look at a 1992 ex MoD Landrover 90 :sunglasses:
Interspersed with day dreaming at all the rigid trucks going past, with me wishing I actually had a job driving them… :blush:
Thursday - staying in bed for as long as possible… :laughing:

the actros will be “ZOOOOOOOOOOOOOMING” off to luton from newark,then prob back to newark for a local…magnum will be barrow upon soar split drop hull/easingwold,then pocklington to harrogate,then back into pock for crawley for tuesday…